Songs with Tongs

Tools    

I've been a big fan of Michael Crawford ever since I saw him as The Phantom on Broadway.

I wish you were voting in the British Song Tournament. I nominated Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman singing "The Phantom of the Opera", but I think I was the only one who voted for it.
Well that had to have been plain ignorance on their part cause Opera trumps all singing - period. Just like classical music trumps all other written music, theres a whole other level and thats where its at.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Well that had to have been plain ignorance on their part cause Opera trumps all singing - period. Just like classical music trumps all other written music, theres a whole other level and thats where its at.

I prefer showtunes over classical and opera, but they didn't vote for my Michael Ball nominations either.

100% AGREE! He nailed both perfectly. His Otto was one of the most hysterical characters in film. They really underused him, I thought hed be a much bigger star

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
100% AGREE! He nailed both perfectly. His Otto was one of the most hysterical characters in film. They really underused him, I thought hed be a much bigger star

I think he is a pretty big star.

I like the Elton John version....no matter how bad you think this was, trust me its worse....

Old music is outselling new music for the first time in history

So much for the Adele effect. This past year, catalogue albums outsold the current ones by 4.3 million copies.

http://www.chartattack.com/news/2016...me-in-history/

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Old music is outselling new music for the first time in history

So much for the Adele effect. This past year, catalogue albums outsold the current ones by 4.3 million copies.

http://www.chartattack.com/news/2016...me-in-history/
It's THAT great!

I also think that number would double or triple if all those exposed to Adele, etc. were also exposed to "Dark Side of the Moon"

It's THAT great!

I also think that number would double or triple if all those exposed to Adele, etc. were also exposed to "Dark Side of the Moon"
Im surprised it hasnt happened sooner. Oh boy but musics been bad for awhile.

This is my fav Billy Joel song, and one of my all time favs....