What Are You Reading Right Now?

Tools    

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
The redemption of Althalus

Re-reading, actually. My favourite of David Edding, among my favourite books ever. I've allways loved Eddings writing, especially the way he portrays gods and godesses. He leans towards a greek representation of them more as humans with superpowers rather than all powerful, aloof, nonhuman boring deieties. They're petty, proud, angry, stupid...relatable. Which I'm allways for.

The Son of Tarzan by Edgar Rice Burroughs. I'm also reading Peanuts strips 1955-1956, and Countdown to Lockdown by Mick Foley. So, I'm reading 3 at a time.

I've completed "Master and Commander" and have started "Post Captain."
So far the second book seems a somewhat easier read, while Master and Commander was one of the most difficult, slow, drawn out, virtually plot-less books I ever got through!

I like to read all books of sven hassel since late seventies

Described as "the ultimate vegan revenge story". Hrhrhrhr.

Being familiar with the History of Poland in the 20th century is a big part of understanding their cinema. Norman Davies is a very accessible writing. Good stuff so far.

Being familiar with the History of Poland in the 20th century is a big part of understanding their cinema. Norman Davies is a very accessible writing. Good stuff so far.
I own his Europe: A History but haven't read it yet.

I own his Europe: A History but haven't read it yet.
This book is kind of unique in that it works backwards from its publication date, and God's Playground is his more thorough and complete work on Polish history, but I'm definitely enjoying it. I might check out some of his other writing as well. Europe: A History seems like his most popular work.

Newspaper, Novel, Comics, Screenplay, or whatever.

Im reading light. Binging on Garth Ennis's comic series - The Boys.

Just finished issue #2 Dont think itll turn into brain dead drivel like Preacher did.

Dude. I LOVE The Boys. One of my best friends is Irish and he got me into Ennis BIG TIME. Ennis is now my fav.

o yeah, i haven't finished this one