Tools    

Tom Cruise
Jamie Foxx
Mel Gibson
Russel Crowe
Gerard Butler

all of them I hate them.

Shia Labeouf

I really want to watch "Charlie Countryman", which stars Mads Mikkelsen but I cant bring myself to it because its a "Shia Labeouf" film.

I really had a hard time watching Lar Von Trier's "Nymphomanic 1" and "Nymphomanic 2" because of Shia. Thank god he wasnt in much of part 1 and I haven't even finished part 2.

Sin City blows. I was thinking more along the lines of one of the first 3 Die Hard films, The Fifth Element, 12 Monkeys or Pulp Fiction.

The Fifth Element is the most fun of those movies, IMO (and is in my top 100). It would probably work better for commentary than the others, too, since it's got a good amount of action and humor to it.

Sarah Silverman (usually)
I can understand that, but she's also in the best opening scene in the history of film.

NSFW for language

As raul said, there's plenty of these threads, but I'll chip in with:

Sean Connery
Nic Cage
Daniel Day Lewis

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
The Fifth Element is the most fun of those movies, IMO (and is in my top 100). It would probably work better for commentary than the others, too, since it's got a good amount of action and humor to it.
The only blind commentary I've done was The Encino Man