Survivor Part X: Into the Woods

Tools    

Oh well, hope you enjoy my story anyway.
Oh my.... the minute you post your story, you learn you're out.

I was actually hoping you'd post the story FIRST, then I'd tell you.

Sorry. Wasn't me this time. I'm just the host.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

The counsellors and campers gathered around the campfire. It was the last day of camp. Everyone was tired, but excited at the same time. It was an odd mixture of feelings for everyone. Camp Mofo had been home to many people for the summer, but it would be the last time anyone called it home. The owner, @Yoda planned on selling the camp to some greedy investors who just want the land. He had always said he would never do such a thing, but the almighty dollar saw things differently.

@Sexy Celebrity complained about not having enough fun at camp this summer and wanted to end it on a high note. He wanted someone to tell the scariest camp fire story of all-time. No one seemed up to the challenge. He pointed at TheUsualSuspect and demanded a scary story.

"Alright", he said. "I've got something that will scare you out of your skin. But, it's not for the faint at heart, so please, step away now if you can't handle it. "

No one moved. TUS began his story....

Every cliched story begins with the same old same old. This was based on true events on a night such as this, blah blah blah. None of that is true. The story I'll tell you might be true, its been told for generations. So long that details have changed, but the legend is still the same. They say that a creature roams these forests. Not any normal creature, but one so ugly and terrifying that you piss your pants and vomit upon mere sight. As you're puking and pissing, that's when the creature strikes. All that is left, is the puddle of vomit and piss. We've sent jars home to parents labelled as such because that's all we've found of kids. This was years ago and we haven't seen the heinous creature since, but some people say that the beast still lurks in those woods at night.

There was one kid though. One kid who urvived the encounter and hasived to tell the tale. His name was Deadite. He was popular, he was brave and one of the best campers we've ever had. He was face to face with the horrid beast and lived. One night he described it to us. Dark skin, four eyes, snakes or tentacles for hair. He couldn't be sure because it was dark. The beast didn't growl or bark or shriek. It made one noise and one noise only.

Whoop. Whoop. Whoop.

The whoop that kids would hear at their windows at night. The last sound you hear before you're taken.

As TheUsualSuspect tells the story, a faint Whoop is heard in the distance. @Miss Vicky turns around to acknowledge it.

"Stop, stop it right now" she says. "I know your little game. You're going to have someone jump out at me from the woods and make me scream. Very funny, ha ha. Well I'm telling you right now, as President of the Camp Clubs, I deem this unsafe and not funny. Stop telling the story right now and let's all just go to bed. "

"Every party needs a pooper and that's why you're here", yelled Sexy Celebrity. Miss Vicky sneered in his direction. Then turned to face all the campers.

"Look, I'm not going to say this again. The story is fake, something made up to scare little kids. We are wasting our time..."

Whoop.

Whoop.

Whoop.

Everyone freezes. The sound gets closer and closer. TheUsualSuspect pleads with Miss Vicky, "I don't have anyone lurking in the woods Miss Vicky, I swear"

"Oh yeah? So If I pull away at these branches here no one will b e behind them?" She gave the "I don't believe you" look. Campers Saw it all the time. TUS waves his hand to let her do it.

Miss Vicky pulled at the branches.

A WILD WHOOPI APPEARS

The Whoopi attacks Miss Vicky, slashing at her face and body. Leaving nothing but scattered bits of flesh, WHOOP, WHOOP, WHOOP The sound of terror filled the ears of the campers. With each Whoop, the Whoopi tore pieces of flesh from Miss Vicky. The Whoopi's hair sprung freely, grabbing kids trying to run away. It wrapped one tentacle around the ankle of @CosmicRunaway and dragged her closer. @Camo, a too cool for school kid who didn't participate in the camp fire leaned up against one of the cabins with his cool guy smoulder. He strutted along the grass confident he could defeat the Whoopi. He stood in front of her, but before he could utter a single word, The Whoopi devoured him in one gulp.

The Whoopi was an abnormal creature, whatever she ate, she immediately pooped out. Camo's half eaten body slid out of the Whoopi and onto the floor. He twitched in a steamy pile, missing his limbs.

Miss Vicky was still alive, the Whoopi enjoyed torturing her.

Another tentacle grabbed a camper, this time it was @Velvet, the new kid. No one knew who he was so they didn't seem to care that he was about to be destroyed by The Whoopi. Cosmic Runaway on the other hand was beloved by all and many campers dove after her and held on tight, hoping to pull her away from The Whoopi's ugly clutches.

Suspect ran away, leaving all the campers behind. But one of The Whoopi's tentacles speared him, then tore his body in half.

Sexy Celebrity was shocked, scared and determined to stop this evil creature. Her grabbed the Book of Imagination, a magical book that could summon anything that was written in it and he knew the perfect thing to defeat The Whoopi.

He accidentally opened it up to the last page he wrote in and the book summoned what was written. The Gyllenhaal appeared, naked and dazed. He had no idea where he was, but he had a sense of urgency. A calm came over him and he knew that he had to protect his master, the one who has summoned him.

A tentacle reached out for Sexy Celebrity, but The Gyllenhaal jumped in front of him. The tentacle bounced off The Gyllenhaal's rock hard abs and untangled in a mess of hair. All the tentacles ripped back into The Whoopi's head, freeing those it had tangled up. The Gyllenhaal attacked, each hit The Whoopi let out the signature cry, only this time it felt painful.

Whoop

Whoop

Whoop

There was nothing left of the beast. The Whoopie had been defeated. Camo was still alive, but would live the rest of his life confined to a chair with no limbs. Cosmic suffered some bruises, nothing major. Suspect had been killed, split in two.

Miss Vicky was still alive, barely breathing. She reached up for help to the closest person, which was Sexy Celebrity. He was too enamoured with The Gyllenhaal to even notice her. With her last breath, she cursed his name and died.

The next morning, the parents of the campers came to pick their kids up. The Gyllenhaal was still here and decided he was going to live with Sexy Celebrity. Cosmic decided she was going to replace Suspect next year, not knowing that the camp had been sold and there would be no job waiting for her. Camo would enter the Paralympics as a swimmer. He would die tragically when he discovered he couldn't swim.

Two Years Later....

The camp is no longer here, instead it's a new Trump Hotel. Donald Trump is there to unveil the new building. He makes a long winded speech and cuts the ribbon. Everyone claps. But there is one sound that is audibly different from the clapping. It's faint, to the point where one might miss it entirely.

Whoop.

FIRST VICTIM:

ZOTIS
@Zotis

AKA Werner Kniesek

You are now out of the game. Thank you for playing.
No vote counts? Was it unanimous?

Suspect's Reviews

Why do I get destroyed

No vote counts? Was it unanimous?
There were two votes for DalekbusterScreen5.

Other than that, every other vote was for Zotis.

A very small number of people did not vote.... but their votes would not have affected anything.... and that's all I'm gonna say. Trust me.

It's actually kind of a relief. I was panicking a little wondering to myself how I'm going to stay motivated to participate in the entire game. I think one round was just the perfect amount. It was a very time consuming game. Anyway, hope you guys have fun.

I've repped everyone's stories, but I haven't actually read any of them yet since I only have a few minutes before I have to go to work and I'm not a particularly fast reader. I'll write my own and catch up on everyone else's when I get home. What I've skimmed down through looks really good so far though.

It's early and there's 16 players.
Understandable. It just seemed like too much, too soon. Within 24 hours there were 3 hidden immunity items to search for in your posts, which seemed a bit like overkill, especially since two of them are quite powerful. Maybe if they all didn't need us to search through your posts, it would be better. Those types of hidden items are very exhausting to look for, so it would be nice if they were spaced out a little.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
SECOND VICTIM:

CaptainT
@CaptainT

AKA The Joker

Has been disqualified from the game on grounds of suspicion of suspected shady practices involving the abuse of idol and special power searching.

I'm sorry. My game, my decisions.
Elaborate......

SECOND VICTIM:

CaptainT
@CaptainT

AKA The Joker

Has been disqualified from the game on grounds of suspicion of suspected shady practices involving the abuse of idol and special power searching.

What did he do?

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

SECOND VICTIM:

CaptainT
@CaptainT

AKA The Joker

What did he do?
I would like to know this too. I don't know of any rules regarding searching for idols. If there ae any, I don't know of them and would like someone to tell me what they are. If there aren't any rules I don't know how I could have done anything wrong. Sexy Celebrity hasn't even warned me or told me that I was doing anything wrong. I was very surprised when I saw this and would really like to know what I did. I think that it is unfair to disqualify someone without even telling them that they have been doing something wrong. @Sexy Celebrity I hope there is another way to solve this problem as I really enjoyed playing this and would find it very sad if I would be disqualified for doing something wrong while not even knowing I was doing so.

He found both Pennywise's balloon and the Hellraiser puzzlebox idol extremely fast and, in the case of Pennywise's balloon, it was not designed to be an extremely easy thing to find.

I think he probably did some kind of "reverse search" thing, I don't know what exactly, where you can locate where certain images are on the internet. You might be able to do it with Google. He even said some suspicious things to me that seemed to hint at it ("Anybody could have done what I did to find them.")

Camo had also found Pennywise's balloon really fast, and Camo would not explain to me how he did it. They're doing some kind of reverse search, I bet, and finding the powers/idols faster that way.

I simply don't like it, and I think CaptainT might also be a new alt account of TheUsualSuspect on top of it. This person has not made many posts on this forum and has not been here long. My feelings have led me to want to disqualify him. And, there will no longer be any idols and things to hunt for in this game. Any special powers from now on will have to be earned through competitions, not by locating pictures hidden somewhere on the forum.

Well, I've tried to use the image search as a function to find the damn thing came up with the guess I sent you. Either harder than it looks or I can't internet very well.

Also, I am not using any ALT's this game.

He found both Pennywise's balloon and the Hellraiser puzzlebox idol extremely fast and, in the case of Pennywise's balloon, it was not designed to be an extremely easy thing to find.

I think he probably did some kind of "reverse search" thing, I don't know what exactly, where you can locate where certain images are on the internet. You might be able to do it with Google. He even said some suspicious things to me that seemed to hint at it ("Anybody could have done what I did to find them.")

Camo had also found Pennywise's balloon really fast, and Camo would not explain to me how he did it. They're doing some kind of reverse search, I bet, and finding the powers/idols faster that way.

I simply don't like it, and I think CaptainT might also be a new alt account of TheUsualSuspect on top of it. This person has not made many posts on this forum and has not been here long. My feelings have led me to want to disqualify him. And, there will no longer be any idols and things to hunt for in this game. Any special powers from now on will have to be earned through competitions, not by locating pictures hidden somewhere on the forum.

I didn't use any other website. Not even google. The only thing I used was the search box on this website. That is also what I was trying to tell you when I said "Anybody could have done what I did" when you started accusing me of being camo.

I can understand that you don't like the fact that I found a way to quickly find the Idols that were supposed to be hard to find. If I were hosting something like this it would annoy me too. That doesn't mean that it is fair to disqualify people because they did something that you didn't expect. As I said before, there were, as far as I know, no rules given to the search of the idols, so how is it possible that I have "cheated"?

I understand that you "don't like it" and I would understand it if you would take the Idols that I found away from me for that reason, but I don't think it's fair to disqualify me, just because you "Don't like it".

I remember that you said earlier in this thread that you wouldn't disqualify people just because you thought they were alt-accounts but to me it seems like that's exactly what you're doing. In two days you've already accused me of not only being one person's alt-account but being two different peoples alt-account.

I don't understand why you can't just let me back in the game. I wasn't supposed to be disqualified in the first place, because I could have never even known that what I did wrong according to you was not allowed.

Honestly, there are no set guidelines on how to search for something. Sexy is an impulsive person.

I don't know how one can 'cheat' when searching for something. The entire internet is at someones disposal so it feels weird to disqualify someone based on a 'way' they managed to outsmart the host.

I'm curious as to how he did it and why he hasn't been able to find the book, if he hasn't already.

Honestly, there are no set guidelines on how to search for something. Sexy is an impulsive person.

I don't know how one can 'cheat' when searching for something. The entire internet is at someones disposal so it feels weird to disqualify someone based on a 'way' they managed to outsmart the host.

I'm curious as to how he did it and why he hasn't been able to find the book, if he hasn't already.
I haven't found the book yet. That shows that my "technique" doesn't always work and is not flawless at all.

@Sexy Celebrity I understand that it might seem to you like I'm trying to ruin your game by quickly finding the things that you planned to be the result of a long and hard search. But that has never been my goal. I didn't even know that you wouldn't like what I was doing! That's why I think it would be fair to take the idols that I've found away from me. I could also tell you how I did it and even tell you how you could make sure that it's not possible to use it so you can keep hosting survivor the way you do it, with the very well hidden idols that are really hard to find but give a lot of rewards in return.

She always noticed sound. It was the first thing she noticed about anything. It was her first memory, her first love, her god, her monster. While every other child's creature demons would cower with the coming of the light, hers would continue to haunt her in daylight's rational gaze.

Now here, we have to take a moment to thank her parents, who did a BANG up JOB feeding her Edgar Allan Poe stories before bedtime, and ignoring age restrictions in movies. Let's have a little talk about The Elephant Man. Have you heard that movie?

hahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAH.

By the way. whose brains do I have to bash in to get a drink around here? WENDWENDYWEEENDYYYYY!

Where was I.

You remember daring competitions with your siblings? Yeah, she had them too. Her brother and her would freak each other out on dark nights, with varying degrees of success. Her worst was always the old wooden gate at the end of the garden, where to her it felt no living creature had any business being. During the day, it was harmless. But at night, its face was entirely different, and utterly frightening. More than anything, it was dark, making it easy EASY peasy for our good friend Sound to toy with her mind.

”I dare you, I DARE YOU to go down there. The ELEPHANT MAN is waiting to GET you!!!!” he taunted, loudly sucking saliva to the back of this throat he spoke, effectively apeing the dreaded Elephant Man sound that was her own personal Boogeyman. She couldn't hear water struggling down a drain without conjuring The Elephant Man. Every bath. Every shower. Every washing up session. Every storm drain.

She balled her fists.

Inside, she was ******** her pants. But she had to be brave. Especially in front of her older brother. And she'd done this countless times. Steeling herself against the walk of fear toward the gate, the garden darkening with each step, the sounds of the garden intensifying. And she could hear everything. The gentle rustle of the leaves as the gentle night breeze fondled them, that with each step sounded less like a fondle and more like a slap. The chirp of a cricket, that stopped as she approached, only to resume frantically as she passed by.

”I only have to get near enough to touch it,” she told herself over and over, giving herself that extra helping of balls that sibling defiance wouldn't cover. ”And it's just one more time!”

She was almost there.

Tttttttthhhhhhhhhhh

That sucking sound. Soft at first, and that was always the worst. The gentle approach, allowing plenty time for the dread to truly settle. And then it got louder, as it usually did. Louder and louder. tttttttttTTTTTTTHHHHHHHhhhhh TTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
And as much as she told herself it was just a sound, that she had never seen her Boogeyman ever appear, never even seen his eyes, that he wasn't real, that sound, that she always heard at unexpected moments felt like his reminder to her that he did. That he was all TOO real, and HATE TO YELL YA

BUT. HE. WAS.

They never found her body, so who knows what really happened. All anyone knows is she disappeared and stayed disappeared. Nothing but a face on long rotted milk carton.

But she's still around, you know, but she's not real. She's something else. She's a death rattle made flesh, and she's coming for you.

She may even be among you right now.

Heard any loud drains lately?

Honestly, I am only becoming more convinced that I was right by what I am seeing here.

Survivor 7: Part 2

And I really didn't want that.

I may let @CaptainT back in the game, but if I do, his special protection and idol will be voided.

Maybe I should void The Book of the Dead, as well.

We could have a game with no idols, no special powers, etc.