Survivor Part X: Into the Woods

Tools    

There's so many rule updates for this book that I'm falling apart trying to keep track of them

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

You lose a hand!!
It is of no consequence. Limbs are among the easiest things to reanimate with my serum. Individual parts don't even need to be attached to a central nervous system, as you can see from my most recent experiment.

I made a really horrible guess for The Book of the Dead. Then I saw that SC said it wasn't in a thread he made. Oh no.... He's going to kill me....

Did I miss anything important

I wish I'd guessed 181 piranhas. I feel like the 1981 was a giveaway....
It might be, it might not be.

There could be a clue to the number somewhere in this thread. I'm very sneaky that way.

You certainly are a character SC.

Have you watched Masterchef? I like the way, from a reality tv perspective, they do activities and elimination. Sometimes they divide into teams, and usually they have a certain number of people on the chopping block rather than everyone. And instead of just one person passing the challenge they have four, or half, or all but a few. I feel nervous about only one person passing and one or two people having immunity, and everyone voting one person out.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
lol I don't even know how to read. I get my fans to do that for me, but after being put in that Ed Wood film, I think that sleaze Elvira must have sent them!

If it was merit based elimination, that would be my jam. Imagine if it was whoever's guess was the furthest from the right answer was eliminated. Now that would be interesting.

CiCi, your title just made me think of something that made me laugh. "Survivor 5s #2 Bitch" Have you seen Rick and Morty? Rick says, "You're second place, that makes you the first looser."

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
CiCi, your title just made me think of something that made me laugh. "Survivor 5s #2 Bitch" Have you seen Rick and Morty? Rick says, "You're second place, that makes you the first looser."
I haven't seen that show yet! Everyone keeps telling me to so I'll have to get round to it at some point