Survivor Part X: Into the Woods

Tools    

Okay, I'm joining. The theme is very intriguing. 20 pages in one day though is a bit intimidating. I hope I can keep up.

I will be playing as Werner Kniesek, the psycho killer from the X-rated movie Angst.

I've spent over half my life in prison for stabbing my own mother, and another woman. But my time is up and they've let me out. I can't wait to kill again. I enjoyed prison. It was a good place for rehabilitation, but the one thing I could never get rid of was the urge to torture another human being. I spent all my time fantasizing about it. Now I hope to make my fantasies become reality. I just hope I'm not the one who gets murdered.

Now, time to backtrack and find out what this, "challenge" is.

I'm going to guess 178. Hope that's alright, i've never been close with one of my guesses in those challenges anyway.
Well, it's not going to count unless you officially join.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Posting a public number will influence others.

Suspect's Reviews

Also you have UNLIMITED GUESSES for how many times you can guess where THE BOOK is.

Someone asked how many guesses they could have.
Some people think of everything.

BUT -- don't just guess STUPID STUFF.
It's not in my basement or in my attic or at the K-Mart down the street.
It's SOMEWHERE ON THE FORUM.

You will FIND IT when you find it. It is the same GIF of the book that I used in the post talking about The Book.

HOWEVER, if someone FINDS The Book, that GIF is GONE from the post. That's a sign the Book has been claimed.

Don't bug me with unlimited stupid guesses.
You do not want to piss off THE HOST.
The person who assigns special powers to things.

I think that's enough talk about this magic book. Some of us are trying to do important work here, and the frequent interruptions are not appreciated.

Just like a woman to disturb concentration.

AM I RIGHT?