Rauldc's Journey through the consoles: Best Video Games

Tools    

Aw yeah, Marvel vs. Capcom is my jam. I wonder how much it would cost me to get me one of those boxes put in my house.

https://www.amazon.com/YoungGo-Class...NCJ7W8R70YWDVN

I'm a little nervous about getting this because of the price point but I do think this Christmas I'm going to buy an arcade board.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
36. Warcraft 2: The Dark Saga PS1

The best game of it's kind I say. I love the world building that this game has and some pretty cool maps as well.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
34. Chip and Dale

Fun game that can be played one player or two player. The two player co-op mode is real fun. The levels are interesting, the bosses are cool and in the end always fun to take down the fat cat.

I loved this and DuckTales. Then I found out they were Megaman clones and it made sense.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
22. Pokemon- Yellow Version
Fire Red master race!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

37. Warioland

I'm back. This is one of the more underrated Gameboy games and I feel like I need to seem out more Wario games. Things I liked most were the change in hats and then the fact that you have to pay to best the level was interesting as I've never seen something like that prior to this game. But yeah it's a fun way to pass time.

32. Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening

Just a straight up awesome game that was even more awesome because it could pass time as a passenger on the road. Great storyline (maybe the best?) And the dungeons are pretty tight too. Was always fun trying to find the next item that you could trade with someone in the village. And I loved stealing from their shops.
This is so damn good that I bought the remastered version on the switch lite. I have a feeling that I'll love that one too.

You ready? You look ready.
Well, this thread is awesome. I am going to steal this idea and make my own.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Great bump! Not sure I've seen this one yet. Watch me have at least 4 posts in it already. =\

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Well, this thread is awesome. I am going to steal this idea and make my own.
Thanks! I should probably update a few of my latest favorite titles to this. So I probably shall

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Yeah raul. I've been hanging on waiting for #38. Try not to be pushy, but...😎

38. Super Mario Odyssey

Just beat the game a couple of weeks ago. I really love hunting for the Power Moons and I have an itch to keep going (I got to over 300). I love the free world's that Mario roams about. The races are fun too. The only real sting is that legitimately the bosses are super easy. But it's up there on the list of Mario games.

39. Luigi's Mansion 3

I beat this awhile back and it was very entertaining. Not a huge level of difficulty but I can really appreciate that in a fun game sometimes. I should really get around to the GameCube one although I do not own it.

So I've beaten Odyssey, 3d world, Sunshine, and Galaxy on the switch. Still have to tackle 64 but got stuck near the beginning somehow.

36. Warcraft 2: The Dark Saga PS1

The best game of it's kind I say. I love the world building that this game has and some pretty cool maps as well.
omg was that game on windows 95? cause i remember i use to play one of war craft games during the 90s!