Mental abuse of teenage girl by her relatives after her mother dies

Tools    

Starts with girl narration then present day where she is living with relatives after her mother died. The relatives are mentally abusive. She lives in the attic and after meeting a boy at school she is finally rescued when the boy's father takes her in and contacts authorities. The father is a single dad to the boy and his sister

The relatives loose custody and it is discovered they stole her inheritance, so must pay it back.

Ends with her and the boy ready for prom and taking family picture.

Any help appreciated

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The only thing I can think of is Flowers in the Attic, but I doubt that is it.

Suspect's Reviews

I was also thinking "Flowers in the Attic" but it was a brother and sister being kept in an attic and the ending was much different. I was also thinking about the "The Girls Next Door" (2007) however the girl is mentally and physically abused in a basement and also the ending is quite different. There is a Lifetime movie that also sounds familiar but I cannot think of the title. Hopefully some of the info provide by both replies could help your search as I do think that this was a Lifetime movie but again, I only have vague memories of this movie. Damn conflated memory.

Good luck.