Name the Director

Tools    

No clue

Feels like cheating because I live in Baltimore but it's Barry Levinson. I'll post a new one in a few minutes
Yup, if you're a Baltimoron like us, the Domino Sugar sign is a dead give away for location. The Barry Levinson movies were Avalon, Tin Men, and Rain Man.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I think somebody else pulled him fairly recently in this thread, but it's Jonathan Glazer. Birth, Under the Skin, and Sexy Beast.

OPEN FLOOR

Softcore hack Zalman King. The second flick is Carrie Otis in Wild Orchid, the third is Audie England in Delta of Venus. I can't see the first pic, but I presume it is probably the pre-"Twin Peaks" Sherilyn Fenn in Two Moon Junction.

I don't have another one ready to go, so OPEN FLOOR.

Sean Young in the top photo, Charles Dance with Sir Kingsley.

The remake of A Kiss Before Dying starring Sean Young and Matt Dillion is the first shot, Ewan McGregor starred in Rogue Trader, and Ben Kingsley and Chuck Dance co-starred with Helen Mirren in Pascali's Island. Making the director...
James Dearden