Tenet, Christopher Nolan 2020 Film

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
^I have half a mind to make a crap movie in which the plot continually takes random and totally unnecessary turns to eventually end on a whole other cast closing an objective that was never presented to the audience, celebrating the obviously unobvious accomplishment. Then, someone can interview me and all I will offer is that "Audiences were never meant to understand. Not just subverting expectations, but eviscerating expectations to such a level that the only thing remaining to fill the void from our universe was to pack that wound with the nonsense created here, hemorrhaging and seeping puss of 'wtf?'

Total.
Annihilation."

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

^I have half a mind to make a crap movie in which the plot continually takes random and totally unnecessary turns to eventually end on a whole other cast closing an objective that was never presented to the audience, celebrating the obviously unobvious accomplishment. Then, someone can interview me and all I will offer is that "Audiences were never meant to understand. Not just subverting expectations, but eviscerating expectations to such a level that the only thing remaining to fill the void from our universe was to pack that wound with the nonsense created here, hemorrhaging and seeping puss of 'wtf?'

Total.
Annihilation."
I think David Lynch already did that...