Fan video about the movie "back to the future"

Tools    

Hello everyone! I really like the movie back to the future. I'm going to make a fan video about the movie back to the future. I'm interested in the opinion of other fans of this movie. The video will be in 3d and 17-20 seconds long. Can you help me a little.

Please write what exactly do you like about the films?

What would you like to see in the video?

I will be glad to every comment

I think what people primarily respond to is the fun, breezy feeling. It's not Primer or about the dangers of time travel, exactly. It's a light touch, never feels too serious despite the subject matter. That's pretty much the main thing.

Thanks for the feedback
I think what people primarily respond to is the fun, breezy feeling. It's not Primer or about the dangers of time travel, exactly. It's a light touch, never feels too serious despite the subject matter. That's pretty much the main thing.

Love that movie! it is light and funny. Actors are great. I watched these movies like 30 times! Would be happy to see your video. Actually I'm thinking to create website about some classic movies. Back to the Future I consider classics!

Love that movie! it is light and funny. Actors are great. I watched these movies like 30 times! Would be happy to see your video. Actually I'm thinking to create website about some classic movies. Back to the Future I consider classics!
did u watched the bloopers? they are really funny!!