The 4th Short Film Hall of Fame

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
cool with me! Either way.

Not sure if I'll be back on later today so I'll get the 2nd one (if needed) Monday

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I'm just going to go ahead and send you a second nomination because I know after I get off of here I won't be back on tonight, and there is a good chance I won't be around tomorrow at all. I may eventually make an appearance, but as of right now, I don't know.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
We are 6 now, counting with Dani8! @gbgoodies, will we have the pleasure of your company?

In any case, I'll ask everyone who send their first nom, to send a second one! 6 or 7 shorts is way too little!

@MovieMeditation, I haven't forgotten!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I can think of another tropfest one. Also really funny, although some may wonder how the hell it won.

In any case, I'll ask everyone who send their first nom, to send a second one! 6 or 7 shorts is way too little!
I just sent a nomination. If I had seen this post first I would've found two.

I can decide on a second now if you'd like.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I know my second one will be liked more than my first. But I still like my first nomination a lot.

I gave neiba the links to both, if he wants to post them. But I decided to do that because I don't want people to end up watching the wrong videos. And there is a wrong video to watch for both of them.

I sent my second nomination as well. The first is on Youtube (and is not to be confused with a film of the same name from the following year), and the second is on Vimeo. I included the links in my PMs to Neiba in case they're going to be embedded/linked to in the nominations post.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
@gbgoodies, will we have the pleasure of your company?

I'm sorry that I didn't reply to this sooner, but I've had a very busy weekend, and I haven't even had a chance to think about what to nominate. (I have one specific short in mind, but I haven't had a chance to see if it's available to watch anywhere without buying the DVD, and I haven't thought about a second short at all, or a replacement if the first short is unavailable.)

If this is still open tomorrow night, (probably late tomorrow night), I'll join, but if you're ready to start before then, you can start without me and I'll just watch the shorts from the sidelines.

Camo, if you don't want to change your nom, that's okay. Unless it's basically a short version of Arachnophobia, I'll get through it somehow.

I'm sorry that I didn't reply to this sooner, but I've had a very busy weekend, and I haven't even had a chance to think about what to nominate. (I have one specific short in mind, but I haven't had a chance to see if it's available to watch anywhere without buying the DVD, and I haven't thought about a second short at all, or a replacement if the first short is unavailable.)

If this is still open tomorrow night, (probably late tomorrow night), I'll join, but if you're ready to start before then, you can start without me and I'll just watch the shorts from the sidelines.

Camo, if you don't want to change your nom, that's okay. Unless it's basically a short version of Arachnophobia, I'll get through it somehow.
You still have some time gbg, don't worry!

I'll be interested in seeing what you guys picked. I never followed the other short Hofs, so this will be interesting.
It'd be even more interesting if you joined!

gbg, Camo told me what the scary part is. I think you'll be fine.

Question, do I need to PM the yt linky, neib or do I just link when you call for my nom that week?

gbg, Camo told me what the scary part is. I think you'll be fine.

Question, do I need to PM the yt linky, neib or do I just link when you call for my nom that week?
If you could pm the link would be great! I'll try to put it on the main thread when I announce the noms!
As soon as gbg decides if she's joining we'll move forward.

Done. Mine are very short shorts. Hot pants even.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
I think I'll monitor this from the sidelines this time, but I'm really curious about what the noms will be. And Neiba, if you need a tiebreaker or something, let me know, I'd gladly help out.