Entourage - the movie - official trailer

Tools    

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible

Here it comes! The movie all fans of this epic TV Show have been waiting for: Entourage - Sex and the City for men!

Please, pleeease, don't ruin this!

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Always enjoyed the show, but the best part of this trailer appears to be an Emily Ratajkowski sighting.

I watched the series religiously. The pacing, the cinematography, the "drama"...loved it. This the trailer looks amazing. However, does turning a 30min episode series into a normal almost feature length film like the other HBO series do make it better? Forever i wanted the entourage series to be longer, but also the shortness of the episodes kept you engaged and rememberable. I have my fingers crossed that the movie is a success, at least to me.

This thread needs CPR new trailer just came out... I can't wait for the movie, Entourage is one of my favorite TV shows and definitely my favorite comedy series

Great show, can't wait to check the movie out

It's about time! I caught up on this show on HBO Go, and have been on the edge of my seat for this ever since. I can't imagine the pain for those who have been here since day 1!

Was never a fan of the show. I saw the trailer at the cinema last night and it didn't do much to draw my interest. I'll probably wait until it's out of theatres to watch it.