Movies you have purchased multiple times

Tools    

I recently purchased Terminator 2 for the second time on Blu Ray as my DVD didn't contain the theatrical cut.
My question is which films have you bought multiple times due to newly released extras/documentaries, alternative versions or just to own on a different format?
I have a friend who owns The Evil Dead 8 times!

The Godfather Trilogy; VHS, DVD, Laserdisc, BluRay..
BTTF Trilogy; VHS, DVD, Laserdisc, BluRay..
Terminator, T2; VHS, DVD, Laserdisc, BluRay..
Bloodsport; VHS, DVD..
and many more..

I recently purchased Terminator 2 for the second time on Blu Ray as my DVD didn't contain the theatrical cut.
My question is which films have you bought multiple times due to newly released extras/documentaries, alternative versions or just to own on a different format?
I have a friend who owns The Evil Dead 8 times!
Fairly sure I don’t have duplicates of any movie.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Does it count if I accidentally bought the same movie multiple times?

I recently found a database program to catalog my DVDs, and I just found out that I bought the movie Maleficent (2014) on Blu-ray three times.

I've gotten rid of movies and then regretted it making me buy the movies again.

I just recently re bought the movies Kids (1995) and Dark City (1998)
No idea why id ever get rid of either but I've done it with other movies also.

I just got a blu ray player but i don't think I'll be upgrading my collection only if i come across deals otherwise i like dvds just fine

Does it count if I accidentally bought the same movie multiple times?

I recently found a database program to catalog my DVDs, and I just found out that I bought the movie Maleficent (2014) on Blu-ray three times.
Whoops. Oh well at least you have backup copies should anything ever happen to them.

I've gotten rid of movies and then regretted it making me buy the movies again.

I just recently re bought the movies Kids (1995) and Dark City (1998)
No idea why id ever get rid of either but I've done it with other movies also.

I just got a blu ray player but i don't think I'll be upgrading my collection only if i come across deals otherwise i like dvds just fine
I had a crisis of faith years ago and parted with a large bulk only to regret some of my decisions. Bought a few back but it’s hard when you find out some of them are no longer available. I also bought a blu ray player a few years back so own some on a new format.

I have purchased Blade Runner on VHS, then the Criterion Collection Laser Disc, followed by the Director's Cut on Laser Disc, then the Director's Cut on DVD, the Final Cut DVD briefcase, and the Final Cut BluRay.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I've purchased The Sound Of Music a few times, never seen it myself but a lot of the adopted family like it so it's been an 'easy' gift when the thinking cap hasn't been working.

I've also purchased Alien a few times but that one was totally my fault as I think I must have been watching it too often.

With regards different formats I've had a number that I originally owned on VHS such as Christiane F. that then needed upgrading to DVD. Cba upgrading to Blu Ray as I already spent enough on DVDs .... I do have a few though ..... even if I don't actually got a BR player

I bought Oldboy on Blu-Ray. Then I bought the vengeance trilogy as it had oldboy plus the other 2 films in the series. Then it was released on 4k, which I had to get. So I have 3 copies of Oldboy!

I bought Oldboy on Blu-Ray. Then I bought the vengeance trilogy as it had oldboy plus the other 2 films in the series. Then it was released on 4k, which I had to get. So I have 3 copies of Oldboy!
The Vengeance Trilogy is brutal and certainly not for the faint hearted. I think Lady Vengeance is the most extreme of the three.

I have purchased Blade Runner on VHS, then the Criterion Collection Laser Disc, followed by the Director's Cut on Laser Disc, then the Director's Cut on DVD, the Final Cut DVD briefcase, and the Final Cut BluRay.
A great choice of movie to have multiple times.