Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Just tried watching "Don't look up"

I had tot urn it off but then tried it once more but I just don't like it or get what it's trying to be except just like our apathy towards climate change and whatnot but it's just pushing it in your face over and over and I've had enough now, I don't find it particularly interesting, everyone is rather unlikable, Streepe as president feels a bit odd, I don't like it's vibe

Just tried watching "Don't look up"

I had tot urn it off but then tried it once more but I just don't like it or get what it's trying to be except just like our apathy towards climate change and whatnot but it's just pushing it in your face over and over and I've had enough now, I don't find it particularly interesting, everyone is rather unlikable, Streepe as president feels a bit odd, I don't like it's vibe
I quite enjoyed it, but very overrated.

I loved Don't Look Up and just don't understand all of the hate for it around here.
I was fine with it though I don’t think I’d watch it again.

Happy-Go-Lucky. I liked Secrets & Lies and Vera Drake so I figured, hey, it's a Mike Leigh film. And I liked Sally Hawkins in Maudie and most of The Shape of Water. But I just couldn't get into it.

Happy-Go-Lucky. I liked Secrets & Lies and Vera Drake so I figured, hey, it's a Mike Leigh film. And I liked Sally Hawkins in Maudie and most of The Shape of Water. But I just couldn't get into it.
Twice, over the span of several years I've went to my local library and perused the DVD shelves and found a fun looking movie with Sally Hawkins. I thought, yeah this will be great and proceeded to watch it only to shut it off after 15 minutes because the inane chatter of a bunch of friends drove me bunkers. And you guessed it, it was Happy-Go-Lucky.

Twice, over the span of several years I've went to my local library and perused the DVD shelves and found a fun looking movie with Sally Hawkins. I thought, yeah this will be great and proceeded to watch it only to shut it off after 15 minutes because the inane chatter of a bunch of friends drove me bunkers. And you guessed it, it was Happy-Go-Lucky.
Exactly. I can't for the life of me understand all the praise this received. When I was a few minutes in I thought, "Uh-oh, is this some kind of British Sex in the City?" I'm not saying it was horrible or anything. It was just not my cup of tea. Sorry Mike Leigh and Sally Hawkins, but no thanks.

Exactly. I can't for the life of me understand all the praise this received. When I was a few minutes in I thought, "Uh-oh, is this some kind of British Sex in the City?" I'm not saying it was horrible or anything. It was just not my cup of tea. Sorry Mike Leigh and Sally Hawkins, but no thanks.
First viewing (which I doubt I finished) I thought it was horrible. Really horrible. Some time went by & on a second watching I thought it was terrific.

I don't actually wear pants.
There have been some movies I watched without the right mood for the film, so I'd want to revisit it at some point, but I always try to finish movies because what if the movie has the best ending, or at least best climax, ever and I turn it off because the first ten minutes are bad? There is a breaking point, but it should only be reached between entries in a series, and not in the middle of one.

Wasted 10 minutes on this. Maybe it got better, but I chose to sleep rather than struggle further.

Wasted 10 minutes on this. Maybe it got better, but I chose to sleep rather than struggle further.
Not a bad decision...if you had a hunch on what you think is going on, its probably right

Yeah, I punched out on this one.

I managed to get through this one, but I can definitely understand why someone couldn't.