RIP Robbie Coltrane (Harry Potter, James Bond)

Tools    

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Actor Robbie Coltrane has died at the age of 72.

A prolific actor who appeared in dozens of television shows and films, he was perhaps most well known as Hagrid in the Harry Potter films but had appeared in two James Bond films, Krull, Nuns on the Run, The Pope Must Diet, The Young Ones, The Comic Strip Presents and Cracker.

He was married but later divorced. He had two children.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Actor Robbie Coltrane has died at the age of 72.

A prolific actor who appeared in dozens of television shows and films, he was perhaps most well known as Hagrid in the Harry Potter films but had appeared in two James Bond films, Krull, Nuns on the Run, The Pope Must Diet, The Young Ones, The Comic Strip Presents and Cracker.

He was married but later divorced. He had two children.
Loved him. He was terrific in Cracker.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Remember him from James Bond before Harry Potter.

Rest in Peace.

Suspect's Reviews

Rest in peace. I was planning on going as Hagrid for Halloween. I guess this sets it in stone.

I had forgotten he was in Krull. He was great in Mona Lisa as well. RIP Mr. Coltrane.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

Loved his cameo in European Vacation...didn't have to say one word...just whistle. Also in Nuns on the Run, he showed Eric Idle the funniest way to do the Sign of the Cross...spectacles, testicles wallet and watch. God, I can't believe he's gone but I feel his spirit is still with us.

Great collabs with Miles Coltraine. One of the great bluesmen.

Meant to post earlier...loved and knew him most from the Harry Potter films, but also liked him in From Hell, a couple of the Pierce Brosnan James Bond films, a funny appearance on Frasier as one of Daphne's brothers who spoke almost unintelligibly, and Krull. Goodbye and Godspeed, Robbie.

Such a talented versatile actor

RIP Robbie Coltrane. He is a great artist.