House of the Dragon vs The Rings of Power

Tools    

What TV Series do you prefer, which is better?

Please Vote on: www.misterpoll.com/polls/656244

and discuss.

i dont trust clicking on the links but i would say house of the dragon

It's just a survey of the two shows.

There's a poll feature built into the forum software.
I wanted to ask more questions, so I prepared a whole survey.

There's a poll feature built into the forum software.
Evading the question, I see. Off with your head!

I think people are interested in discussing the question but filling out a really long survey is asking a lot.
I find it more interesting than just asking which one is better...

I find it more interesting than just ask which one is better...
There's a middle ground between "which is better" and a massive questionnaire with over a dozen options for some questions. Also, it's obviously not more interesting if nobody responds, so that has to be factored in.

Anyway, I didn't suggest you should just ask which is better. You can ask the question as a jumping off point for discussion. That's the whole idea: it's a discussion forum!

There's a middle ground between "which is better" and a massive questionnaire with over a dozen options for some questions. Also, it's obviously not more interesting if nobody responds, so that has to be factored in.

Anyway, I didn't suggest you should just ask which is better. You can ask the question as a jumping off point for discussion. That's the whole idea: it's a discussion forum!
I appreciate your suggestions, Yoda.

Now that both series finished it's first season, people might have a more accurate opinion on which they liked better.

I don't know about TRoP but HotD doesn't wrap up till tomorrow.