4K UHD titles

Tools    

I have some Funko Pops displayed in the box, and some are out of the box. I buy a lot of them without the boxes because I can get them much cheaper that way. They're just for Hubby and I to collect and enjoy, so we're not collecting them for the value anyway.
which ones do u have in ur collection?.from the market stalls? i know they have good stuff there. thats really cool its just me who collects them all lol . oh yeah true i never sell mine they for my gaming room

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Don't get it. Why would you want things like that taking up space in your house?
cause everyone loves them and they look cool and cute and they all from movies to tv shows to sports and music their like collector items. im 35 years old and i loved collecting pop vinyls.

I collect them basically for the same reasons that @xSookieStackhouse said. They're just a fun way to display the characters from movies, TV shows, music, games, history, etc. that you love. It's just like putting up posters of the movies that you love, but these are basically like little statues of the characters.

I even have some Funko Pops of video game characters, (Pac-Man, Q-Bert, etc.), Ad Icons, (The Energizer Bunny, The Pillsbury Doughboy, etc.), baseball players, (Jacob deGrom, Pete Alonso, etc.), historical people, (George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, etc.), and many more.

which ones do u have in ur collection?.from the market stalls? i know they have good stuff there. thats really cool its just me who collects them all lol . oh yeah true i never sell mine they for my gaming room

I mentioned some in my previous post, but I also have a lot of movies and TV characters.

Movies including Star Wars, Star Trek, Ghostbusters, Back to the Future, Monsters Inc, Wall-E, Lilo & Stitch, Minions, Bambi, E.T., Toy Story, (including the Alien Remix series). and more.

Hubby has a lot of the Marvel and DC superheroes and villains.

TV shows including The Big Bang Theory, some Sesame Street and Muppets, Care Bears, Once Upon A Time, I Love Lucy, Looney Tunes, and more.

I also have some odd sets, like I keep my Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka pop next to my Gilda Radner as Roseanne Roseannadanna pop.

I don't buy them at conventions because they're usually too expensive. I basically buy the ones I like when I can find them at the right price.

I don't buy them at conventions because they're usually too expensive. I basically buy the ones I like when I can find them at the right price.
oh i do sometimes with my support worker. yea they ate expensive especially the rare ones, oh cool i buy them at eb games or jb hi fi and sometimes at prawn shops

oh i do sometimes with my support worker. yea they ate expensive especially the rare ones, oh cool i buy them at eb games or jb hi fi and sometimes at prawn shops

Sometimes we buy the exclusive Pops that we think will be hard to find directly from the websites of whoever sells the exclusive, but most of the common ones we buy cheaper from sites like eBay, Mercari, etc. after they've been out for a while and the price drops. And we have a membership at GameStop because their membership gives us a $5 coupon every month, so we usually use the coupon for a Funko Pop.

Hubby recently bought a cool KISS pop set from Walmart on Black Friday, and we're currently waiting for an order from Funko.com with a few Wall-E and Ghostbuster Stay Pufts pops.

Sometimes we buy the exclusive Pops that we think will be hard to find directly from the websites of whoever sells the exclusive, but most of the common ones we buy cheaper from sites like eBay, Mercari, etc. after they've been out for a while and the price drops. And we have a membership at GameStop because their membership gives us a $5 coupon every month, so we usually use the coupon for a Funko Pop.

Hubby recently bought a cool KISS pop set from Walmart on Black Friday, and we're currently waiting for an order from Funko.com with a few Wall-E and Ghostbuster Stay Pufts pops.
i know pop vinyls conversations have alot of rare and exclusives pops also . oh thats really cool i have A pop vinyl card everytime i buy one i get one free gosh loved walle/ funko.com has alot of good stuff. ps sorry im kinda drunk cause its christmas lol

You ready? You look ready.
Last night I put my One S back in the living room to watch Akira. That UHD transfer is one of the greatest I've seen. It is the only way I want to watch that movie now. The colors pop so much with the HDR that the blood has never looked bloodier.

Had to put the One S in a cabinet and was worried it might overheat, but it only reached the mid 80s in the cabinet by the end of the movie. So looks like I'm back to buying 4K discs again.

Seriously, I highly suggest snagging this copy if you like the movie. It's going to open your eyes.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza