The Amazing Spider-Man

Tools    

Please tell me this is an early April fools joke. . .

...uh the post is up there...

I just saw the new costume yesterday. F*cking awful. What the f*ck? Ummm, yeah so we're just gonna change the entire look and feel of an entire franchise because you know, the last three movies made a sh*t ton of money, but they weren't entirely faithful to the story. But this time! This time, we're gonna f*ck it up for realz yo!!!

Jesus... this is gonna be awful.

Do people really think this outfit is THAT much of a departure. The only two things that irk me a little are the lack of a belt and the red down the legs, but I can live with it. As long as the movie is good, the little variations in the costume aren't going to bother me. Only the Adam West Batman movie was faithful to Batman's comic outfit, after all. This costume looks a little like the outfit Peter wore in the mid-90s when he wasn't sure if he was a clone or not.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Do people really think this outfit is THAT much of a departure.
I don't mind it, too much. I do like that they're going with the "web-slingers" vice the organic webbing in the other Spider-Man films.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I have this feeling that Marc Webb may turn out to be the Joel Schumacher of the Spider-man franchise. I may be wrong, but with every new picture and video my sense of optimism erodes.

Spider-Man 4 is tentatively scheduled to arrive in May of 2011. With Sam Raimi, Kirsten Dunst, Tobey Maguire and J.K. Simmons all confirmed to return - but do we really want Spidey back for another go around ???
NiOPE

Ahh i wanted see carnage, electro or chameleon, then again carnage wouldnt work since its reboot right ? where he's in highschool again.

BANNED
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but the Spider-man 4 sequel is no longer in process. There will be a new Spider-Man film but it will not follow the Tobey Maguire film. It will be having a new cast and a new storyline. Although it will still be written by Stanly (the original writer of Spider-man comics). It will star Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker. And it is expected to be released in the year 2012. Garfield is the guy who played the role of Mark Zuckerberg's best friend in "The Social Network"

Semper Fooey
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but the Spider-man 4 sequel is no longer in process. There will be a new Spider-Man film but it will not follow the Tobey Maguire film. It will be having a new cast and a new storyline. Although it will still be written by Stanly (the original writer of Spider-man comics). It will star Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker. And it is expected to be released in the year 2012. Garfield is the guy who played the role of Mark Zuckerberg's best friend in "The Social Network"
You mean Stan Lee? He is not going to be writing the new one. He probably will be some kind of consultant again whatever that means.

Marc Webb is directing (500 Days Of Summer). Either way, im game to see this come 2012. Andrew Garfield Plus Emma Stone Hollywood's new leading actress. The Costume is kind of interesting and gives me more of the fact that this is more of a Ultimate Spiderman Adaption than a Spiderman Reboot.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Decent spidey suit, but I still am waiting to see if the trailer is any good before I commit to thinking this will be okay. I still love the Sam Raimi Spidey flicks, and saw no need for a reboot.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Yeah I think I'm on the fence too. A big part of me loves Sam's Spider-Mans but that's rooted from my general love of Spidey (comics,cartoons) and the new director and main cast have proved themselves to me so i'd be lying if i say i wasn't anticipating this film. its just a bumzar that we gotta start over....then again Nolan did it...then again he waited 8 years...

King of Couch Potatoes
I think this picture of the new costume looks pretty damn cool. I will have to wait for a trailer to really make a judgment on the movie, but the costume looks nice indeed.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
It might be good, but I just love Sam Raimi's Spiderman 1 & 2 (not No. 3 so much) and don't know if No. 4 will be able to live up to it's name. The new costume looks mighty cool.

New Costume looks good. Makes me a bit more excited for the film, but yeah the reboot was incredibly unneeded, but it will no doubt be a good film the way it looks so far.

i love Spider-Man films

went searching for a release date for the trailer...couldn't find anything but found some pictures of Emma Stone & others. Plus a couple sorta cool behind the scene clips of a web slinging stunt and flippy jump into a pickup stunt.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Spiderman%2B4%2BSet%2BPictures%2B%25281%2529.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	7230   Click image for larger version

Name:	Spiderman%2B4%2BSet%2BPictures%2B%25282%2529.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	7231   Click image for larger version

Name:	Captain%2BGeorge%2BStacy%2BSpider-Man.jpg
Views:	200