Coronavirus

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
That is basically like saying let’s flip a coin we won’t know what it’ll be. We have enough data to know it’s either good or bad. If it’s bad we’re going to know right away. And I suspect we are going to be severely misinformed when he comes out the other side with the sniffles.

We have 4 years of data to show and know that he is going to double down when it confirms his own beliefs and opinions.

Re: "Mask Gun" ...
I am amazed at people's abilities to make, build or invent things.
I've been proud of some of my little solutions - but we're talking at the level of toothpicks, duct tape and rubber bands.
If my life depended on it, I don't think I could ever invent or create anything like the mask gun (+ I don't own a soldering iron)!
I know it's a joke that could not be used for its entertaining purpose, but just the fact that this very funny guy was able to build such a workable device = amazing!

He just got diagnosed. It’s too early to know what the outcome will be. So, again, we know nothing yet.
But we know for sure that he will get the best. Unfortunately, such medical care is not available to many of us. At best, everything is according to the standard, but not - they will still be sent home to be treated on their own.

Humans and sheep have a lot in common.
Baaaaaaaaaaa!

This administration leaks too much for us to be in the dark about anything serious.
Are you serious? This administration hides almost as much stuff as Putin does.

You ready? You look ready.
Are you serious? This administration hides almost as much stuff as Putin does.
Yeah, but unlike Putin they don't disappear the moles.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

What does Putin have to do with anything?
Are you in the states? Mainstream media has been running an evidence free conspiracy theory about Russia-gate since Trump took office. Watch how much sh*t I get just for saying that. It's true though. Most Americans still watch mainstream news outlets and there is not a single one of those that will tell you Russia didnt hack our election. Not one. So, Putin is evil. Ask any American

The trick is not minding
Are you in the states? Mainstream media has been running an evidence free conspiracy theory about Russia-gate since Trump took office. Watch how much sh*t I get just for saying that. It's true though. Most Americans still watch mainstream news outlets and there is not a single one of those that will tell you Russia didnt hack our election. Not one. So, Putin is evil. Ask any American
I wouldn’t say evidence free as that’s rather hyperbolic, but I also don’t think it impacted it as much as has been claimed either.

I wouldn’t say evidence free as that’s rather hyperbolic, but I also don’t think it impacted it as much as has been claimed either.
Why is that hyperbole? It's still going on right now. It gets reported as fact and there are none.

The trick is not minding
Why is that hyperbole? It's still going on right now. It gets reported as fact and there are none.
Well, my response is more towards the “evidence free” claim, which is why I mentioned it, specifically. There is the Steele Dossier, which admittedly has yet to be corroborated last I heard, but it has been touted as evidence regardless with supposedly damaging claims against Trump regarding Russia. *

I know you won't take my word for it so I hope maybe an award winning journalist named Aaron Mate' could change what you already seem to know for sure. You wont see this guy on the mainstream but his credentials are pretty solid. I hope you watch.

I just saw the video of Trump. He is struggling to breathe, but his 'strong man' persona (which he tries to maintain) means he has to keep portraying that he is alright.

I hope he recovers, and more importantly doesn't infect anymore staffers around him.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I know you won't take my word for it so I hope maybe an award winning journalist named Aaron Mate' could change what you already seem to know for sure. You wont see this guy on the mainstream but his credentials are pretty solid. I hope you watch.

I've liked Aaron for years.

The trick is not minding

Interesting watch, and he does seem to poke holes while questioning their validity. But it isn’t completely persuasive, as it ignores (I’m not sure when that video had been released of course) the recent findings from this past August. Such as Monaforts meetings*a Russian intelligence officer. *
I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree here.*

Interesting watch, and he does seem to poke holes while questioning their validity. But it isn’t completely persuasive, as it ignores (I’m not sure when that video had been released of course) the recent findings from this past August. Such as Monaforts meetings*a Russian intelligence officer. *
I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree here.*
Jimmy has done many vids on this. I urge you to check out his channel. I'm not gonna post them all here as this isnt the right thread. He's done 2 different episodes with Bill Binney who literally created these programs that our government uses now to routinely spy on it's own citizens. The Manafort stuff has also been debunked But I've already hijacked this thread enough.

The trick is not minding
Jimmy has done many vids on this. I urge you to check out his channel. I'm not gonna post them all here as this isnt the right thread. He's done 2 different episodes with Bill Binney who literally created these programs that our government uses now to routinely spy on it's own citizens. The Manafort stuff has also been debunked But I've already hijacked this thread enough.
Right, I don’t want to derail this any further, but I haven’t seen anything about Manaforts meeting with Kilimink debunked. *
Anyways, it was a good debate, and I appreciate your responses at the very least.

6 years ago today...

The Ebola virus outbreak of 2014 hit the UK... it was reported that Ebola was going to, guaranteed, 100%, to kill two thirds of the world's population.
Two thirds of the world were going to die painfully and horribly.
100%.
Definitely kill 2/3 of the world.
Absolutely....

... but then it vanished.

Vanished within a week of landing in the UK.

Maybe CoVid killed it?
Or maybe people ignored the media.