Jake Gyllenhaal on cocaine/amphetamines/stimulants during filming of

Tools    

You're right. Let me just go back in time using my time machine here so I can speed dial Jake for a urine sample. You provide the jury though, because going back in time is already too much work as it is.

Welcome to the human race...
You're the one who wrote "tell me he wasn't (on drugs)". Doesn't matter if all both sides are doing is swapping educated guesses and empty conjecture, though.

this is a discussion, which is why everyone is mentioning their own specific viewpoint and backing their views up with specific reasons. That's what happens in discussions.
^

Definitely a lot of drug use in The Dark Knight by ledger. That was incredibly obvious in his interviews.
Can't say I've seen any questionable interviews by jake - only his acting in a movie.

Yes, Foster. I've just seen these interviews you speak of. And yeah, it's really obvious. One of the many signs he's exhibiting is the way he's touching and embracing himself... You know it's either really good or too much when you start touching and embracing yourself like that.

I also just stumbled upon this a few minutes ago... "jake-gyllenhaal-is-set-to-play-cocaine-cowboy-max-mermelstein-in-an-upcoming-biopic"
I guess you can say Nightcrawler was his audition tape? I wonder what sort of method acting techniques Gyllenhaal will use this time in order to portray this "cocaine cowboy" character.

Yes, Foster. I've just seen these interviews you speak of. And yeah, it's really obvious. One of the many signs he's exhibiting is the way he's touching and embracing himself... You know it's either really good or too much when you start touching and embracing yourself like that.
If touching myself means I'm on drugs, I need to check myself into rehab immediately.

Here we go.

If you're on drugs, if you're touching and embracing yourself LIKE THE WAY HE IS, if you're showing plenty other signs/symptoms like he is in the interviews, then you're most likely on drugs. And if you're abusing it and most importantly if you yourself are wanting to seek help, then yes rehab would be wise. Good luck!

Again, good luck!

What's the point of this thread, and what made you sign up here to "share" it with us?
It's a discussion. And to discuss.