Natalie Portman
Jennifer Lawrence
Tina Fey
Kate Hudson
Helen Mirren
Diane Keaton
Uma Thurman
Noomi Rapace
Darryl Hannah (Splash forever impacted my life)
Judi Dench
Splash? Movies are weird and can do strange things to us. I'd love to hear how Splash changed your life. Not mocking you or anything because Riding in Cars with Boys had a huge emotional impact on me and I'm a dude.

Splash? Movies are weird and can do strange things to us. I'd love to hear how Splash changed your life. Not mocking you or anything because Riding in Cars with Boys had a huge emotional impact on me and I'm a dude.
I'm going to guess that it happened during a special time in a persons life... If you know what I mean.

I'm going to guess that it happened during a special time in a persons life... If you know what I mean.
Ha ha, no it's not what you think. I adore Drew Barrymore (for real) but it was a poignant scene with Steve Zahn that got to me.

Most of mine are included on other people's lists, but I'll throw in Vivien Leigh and Hermione Norris for consideration.

Gone with the Wind is the obvious choice, but I thought she did a better job with A Streetcar Named Desire. A marvellous actress. What do you think?

I liked her in both of those, very strong performaces.

I saw her in a British film, Sidewalks of London (1938). She really sparkled in that one. Maybe because, as she was bi-polar, she was on a 'high' during production. She seemed to have lots of energy in that film.

She was good in most of her movies, Waterloo Bridge (1940) is a favorite of min.

I've not seen either of those, but they're on my 'to watch' list. I've heard a few people say that Sidewalks of London was her best.

This is alphabetical (hopefully).

Bibi Andersson
Favorite Film: The Seventh Seal
Favorite Performance: Persona

Ingrid Bergman
Favorite Film: Casablanca
Favorite Performance: Autumn Sonata

Faye Dunaway
Favorite Film: Chinatown
Favorite Performance: Network

Jodie Foster
Favorite Film: Taxi Driver