What movie would you want to live in?

Tools    

The most loathsome of all goblins
Say you're given a magical golden ticket like the one from Last Action Hero, but it's only good for a one-way trip. You can choose to enter and live inside the world of a single film. Which film do you choose and why?

Hard mode: nothing X-rated

“I was cured, all right!”
'nothing X-rated' that makes things more difficult...

I choose Total Recall
Can you imagine yourself walking down the street and look at the corner and see this:

Looks fun to me!

Her

The idea of having a relationship with an OS interests me

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Rather than being a pervert from the post above, I would love to visit Jurassic Park.
LMAO!

I would live in hobbiton. Would fit right in being a shorty with curly hair, but I dont have hairy feet.

I would love to visit Jurassic Park.
Aren't the dinosaurs always escaping and ripping people to shreds in those movies? That would be a memorable visit, but a short one

Aren't the dinosaurs always escaping and ripping people to shreds in those movies? That would be a memorable visit, but a short one
Dirk is here for a good time, not a long time.

I would live in Westworld, but the tv show WW because the movie WW is way too dated for me. Fang around on ponies all day, not be afraid of guns, drink and bonk ll night, wear fancy duds, or nothing at all, rough people up while wearing nothing at all. I want to be Armistice, but not sure about the tattoo. Tht might hurt.

Just make sure Phil isn't on the island.

Rattus, I think you should live here

I prefer the version with Crispin Glover
I dont think I know that.

I loved Willard when I was a kidlet.

hahaha, maybe the molls. I wouldn't want 10 Femme Fatales plotting against me.
That's why I'd have multiple molls, they'd be too busy plotting against each other to do anything to me. When I get tired of them I'll settle down with the pure-hearted ingenue

I guess Blade Runner. I already live in a sleazy crime ridden world, only now it would have the flying car. Which would make my commute easier, or at least way more awesome.
And you could get an artificial pet, all of the fun and none of the clean-up