The Woody Allen Fan Club

Tools    

I’d like to join the fan club! I’ve been a fan for 30 years now. My first was Radio Days. I have just recently finished his entire filmography. It took me a long time to find Don’t Drink The Water which was fun. I find it hard not to smile through all his movies. Hands down my favorite filmmaker. Even got me into playing the clarinet. Haha.

Here’s my ever-changing favorites list. Not in any specific order.

Love and Death (a little masterpiece)
Deconstructing Harry (underrated)
Sweet and Lowdown
Manhattan
Play It Again Sam (yeah, I’m counting it)
Melinda and Melinda (also underrated)
Small Time Crooks (so fun)

The only ones I like the least, and I honestly should re-visit some of them, are:
Curse of the Jade Scorpion
To Rome With Love
Anything Else
Scoop

I’d like to join the fan club!
Here ya' go:

https://www.movieforums.com/clubs/woody-allen.html

Just a little-known feature. Doesn't do too much for now, only immediate pragmatic effect is showing up on the list there and having the club membership appear on your profile, but have at it.

Been waiting for Allen's Rifkin's Festival. It was done in Spain, and premiered there in October, but I don't know if it's been released in the U.S. yet.

Yeah. There’s gotta be a copy out there!

Any of you guys seen Irrational Man yet?

Funny Face and I are planning to go see it on Sunday. It'll be my third Allen. I liked Blue Jasmine well enough but wasn't crazy about Bullets Over Broadway. I haven't seen any ratings or reviews for IM on here yet, I'm hoping it will be good.
Loved Irrational Man