Let's Make Money!

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
I'm doing the money dance! 50% gain on them $nok options. I love a good earnings report!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Well, ok? I've read all three pages of this thread and there's not ONE mention of a monkey. anywhere. I feel I've wasted my time completely.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

https://dealbreaker.com/2020/08/koda...-trading-probe

Kodak will be under SEC investagition after their stock priced soared over 400% in 48 hours. The CEO and other higher ups were given a bunch of stock options 2 days before the run up, too.

Just another reason why the stock market is folly, but I like money...so **** it.

A system of cells interlinked
I am just pissed I didn't buy the stock at $3 when I heard Trump mention the company that day.

Well, ok? I've read all three pages of this thread and there's not ONE mention of a monkey. anywhere. I feel I've wasted my time completely.
With all due respecky I have to suggest you apparently didn't read it closely enough as I found one almost straight away on this visit

I am just pissed I didn't buy the stock at $3 when I heard Trump mention the company that day.
Dude! I know what you mean. I heard the news, too, and didn't think to go check it and maybe buy a few shares as a swing trade. Even if you held it well into the following crash you'd still be sitting pretty!

Let's make a deal: if you ever invent a time machine we will fix these screw ups. And vice versa if I invent one.

Guys what do you think about investment in Bitcoin?

Guys what do you think about investment in Bitcoin?
I got some gasoline and matches. Bring your money over and we can set it on fire for you.

Also, today is the day to buy stock. Get that Trump corona discount while you can!

@Sedai I bought myself some call options for $NOK this morning.

I have always been an opponent of different ways of earning online because I thought it all was not serious. But Covid-19 made its corrections to my current employer who decided to accidentally run bankrupt. So I had to start doing online freelance jobs and check sports results https://www.tipleader.com/en/b16-marathonbet now and then. Because honestly, freelancing is slavery. And I want to earn on betting as a kind of passive income.

Stock market was up yesterday and the news was talking how they were up on the uncertainty of another stimulus package.

And now the stock market is down because of uncertainty of another stimulus package.

Seriously. You can't make this **** up.

Just locked in a beautiful 50% profit with those $NOK options.

EDIT: Not bad for a 2 week trade

Felt real good about $NOK even with the market being down this week, but I was not expecting the new CEO to spend all their free cash flow on R&D. Now I am stuck holding options I probably won't get out of without heavy losses. Go big or go home.

Impression of Planet Proxima Centauri with New the stars, Centauri a and Centauri B - Information about Proxima Centauri .

Impression of Planet Proxima Centauri with New the stars, Centauri a and Centauri B - Information about Proxima Centauri .

I can get behind this.

Lots of leaves need raking now - for me, that equals $.

I hope you're charging overtime for this time of night!

Market is loving the outlook of Biden. Pfizer pulling up the market today, too. Tech stocks are liable to start running again. My $NOK options were up 61% at the opening.