Happy Anniversary, John McClane!

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
We joined the site right around the same time - I remember it well!

Happy Anniversary!

You ready? You look ready.
God, I feel so old.

@Yoda: Thanks for this place. I've been through a lot but the consistence here has kept me sane. Here's to 17 more years!

@Sedai: Ya know, I honestly can't remember a lot about my earliest days here except for just acting like a snot nosed brat. Hopefully that's not the impression I made. But I do remember when we first started chatting on AIM and all those conversations we had...I must have been annoying AF all those years. Wait, who am I kidding? I am still annoying: @ynwtf can vouch for that one.

@ everyone else: YOU are what makes this place great. It's not the code/features (as good as that is ), it's not the lists, or the games. It's each and every one of you. The knowledge you bring to the site, the warmth and compassion ya'll show for each other in times of need, and the fact that you keep coming back. Seriously, this place wouldn't be the same without YOU; Don't ever forget it.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza