Alfred Hitchcock

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
North By Northwest by whatever the heck a country mile is.

It's almost as if Ernest Lehman wrote a screenplay to deliberately tickle the Hitchcockian fancy and press the required rotund buttons.

Oh, hang on...that's what he did. Suspense, humour, blondes, trains, heroes on the run and fantastic set-pieces, NBNW has it all.

"The moment I meet an attractive woman, I have to start pretending I have no desire to make love to her."

Upcoming Drama Teacher
Rear window for sure.

Just checking in so my account doesn't get deactivated, and this seems as good a thread to post in as any.

My favourite remains Vertigo, followed by Rear Window, North by Northwest and The Birds, in that order. I'm also a fan of...actually, all of them.

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Just checking in so my account doesn't get deactivated, and this seems as good a thread to post in as any.
Ol' Hitch is probably smiling down on you - you gave up the fabulous, controversial moment when your account here gets DEACTIVATED and the fireworks go off, just to say you're a fan of all his movies. That's LOVE.

Whoa, you dug up an old thread j751.

Rear Window was excellent, and I'm looking forward to Vertigo soon.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Rear Window followed by The Vertigo

He was prolific and so consistently good.
Dial M for Murder,The Man Who Knew Too Much,The Birds,Torn Curtain,Frenzy,Shadow of a Doubt,The Trouble with Harry,Marnie,North by North West,Notorious,Spellbound,Vertigo,To Catch a Thief,Psycho are all excellent movies.

Vertigo
North by Northwest
Rear Window
The Birds
Frenzy
Marnie
Rope
Dial M for Murder

Whichever you choose, there's no way you can loose

but now you have my attention
The Birds is brilliant and could totally happen, saw a pidgeon in my back garden yesterday chasing my Cat. It was a big mofo