Films you wish had a part two

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
How bout' a prequel...

"Spider's Story"

I don't actually wear pants.
It would have been nice to see the sequel to Golden Compass. I dig the film, but I don't know how the story progresses because they aren't making the sequel. I will have to read the books.

This might just do nobody any good.
How bout' a prequel...

"Spider's Story"
Spin-off.

The F***kin’ Shinebox.

Too bad Frank Vincent’s no longer with us.

Welcome to the human race...
No one wants to see a movie about a schnook.
Counterpoint: A History of Violence

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Counterpoint: A History of Violence
Is that a sequel? I dont recall.

Damn, really thought you would comment on my gift to you about green lighting of Bright 2. I feel sure you're deliriously happy about tht, Iro. We need to get drunk and watch it at the same time.

Welcome to the human race...
It's not a part two, just a joke answer because it's a movie about a former mobster living like a "schnook".

I didn't even notice your post about Bright 2.

It's not a part two, just a joke answer because it's a movie about a former mobster living like a "schnook".

I didn't even notice your post about Bright 2.
I dont know what a schnnok is. Lol I cant even spell it.

Yeah netflix want a sequel. I thought I posted it for you in shout but I might have forgotten.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...7e8564bf8d2f90

And hold onto your hat, a lil birdy told me the other day Hitmans Bodyguard 2 has just been greenlit. Please dont hurt me I break easily.

I keep wanting to spell Bright as Blight. Yes it is a blight!

Personally, I believe every interesting movie should have a part 2 or like a number of sequels there on coz it just so sad to not know what will happen next.

But that's my own thinking to say.

And yeah I would really love to watch a part 2 for the movie 50 First Dates.

Absolutely loved it!

I want them to release Groundhog Day 2, but I want the sequel to be simply a re-release of the original movie with a "2" put in after the title. That would be so wonderfully meta!

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I want them to release Groundhog Day 2, but I want the sequel to be simply a re-release of the original movie with a "2" put in after the title. That would be so wonderfully meta!
Hahah!

I’m finding it very difficult to think of new good movies that don’t have more than one entry or ones that would warrant a part two. I was thinking of seven, a prequel or sequel but what could you add to the original. What benefit would there be exploring the past or future of that world and characters.

I’m finding it very difficult to think of new good movies that don’t have more than one entry or ones that would warrant a part two. I was thinking of seven, a prequel or sequel but what could you add to the original. What benefit would there be exploring the past or future of that world and characters.

A sequel to Se7en about Mills being back on his feet, but is having trouble moving on from his ordeal in Se7en... he's coping, but also not coping...

... and, like with Se7en, a series of murders appear, and are seemingly based on a biblical quote.

I'm thinking the "eye-for-an-eye" thing... where the victims are connected to one another as they have all wronged the same person in the past, who is now exacting revenge by murdering them in ways that, in the murderer's mind, mirror how they wronged him.

Mills has to track the guy down by looking into the histories of the victims, to find the common factor between them (the person/murderer) and judge where and how he's going to strike next.

It's be a good way for Mills to settle with his past... tracking someone who is bringing revenge on someone else for an evil deed.

Dang! I should be an idea pitcher for studios

A sequel to Se7en about Mills being back on his feet, but is having trouble moving on from his ordeal in Se7en... he's coping, but also not coping...

... and, like with Se7en, a series of murders appear, and are seemingly based on a biblical quote.

I'm thinking the "eye-for-an-eye" thing... where the victims are connected to one another as they have all wronged the same person in the past, who is now exacting revenge by murdering them in ways that, in the murderer's mind, mirror how they wronged him.

Mills has to track the guy down by looking into the histories of the victims, to find the common factor between them (the person/murderer) and judge where and how he's going to strike next.

It's be a good way for Mills to settle with his past... tracking someone who is bringing revenge on someone else for an evil deed.

Dang! I should be an idea pitcher for studios
Ok I guess I was wrong. A good imagination/story teller can make a good story out of anything.

This might just do nobody any good.
There’s a movie out called Solace with Anthony Hopkins, I think, that started out as a sequel to Se7en (Ei8ht). David Fincher said he’d rather put out cigarettes in his eyes than be involved with it.