Never Gets Old.

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
At the moment probably Dark Knight.

Also;

"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

Add that one^ to my list! Awesome pick!
Have you seen the DVD release (all of them except the original release DVD I think) where they edited back in Arnold's lament about his wasted years on the wheel of pain and pitfighting while he an Gerry Lopez (Subotai) are preparing for the final battle? A great scene. I can't beleive the studio wanted it cut cos they thought Arnold wasn't a good enough actor to make it work. Fits well.

Donnie Darko - It has been on our filmchannel quite a lot lately and I always watch it then. And I always discover something new about the movie.

The first half of Titanic (Until the ship starts sinking) - My Titanic movie is divided on to dvds, and since the movie is so long it is just easier for me to watch the first half of it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	titanic-11421.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	7633

Titanic is probably the only movies that I own that I could stand to watch over and over again not because of the romance of it, that is only a small part of why I enjoy this movie so much. The real reason I love this movie the way I do is because it is one of those films that put you in the middle of all the panic and chaos and make you sympathize with what the passengers are going through. Also, when you watch the crew member and you notice what they are doing is wrong with keeping the passengers back behind the gates/ not filling the lifeboats up to their full compacity you realize if they had done at least one thing differently perhaps the loss of life that night may not have been so great but unfortunately it didn't happen that way.

The Blues Brothers. I think what makes it work is that deep down I know it's not that great a movie so it doesn't ever fail to meet my expectations, thus ensuring it stays re-watchable.
Swing Girls is like The Blues Brothers, except instead of blues it has swing and instead of brothers it has girls.

One film that never gets old for me is Rabbit Hole, I don't think it's that well known and has Nicole Kidman in it but I think it's a really good, moving film. Nicole is excellent in it and I really need to buy it on DVD, I advise anyone to watch this film

every time I watch Clockwork Orange (and I've watched it too many times) I get something new from it. and the slang of the movie is so charming I can't help but use it. then people who haven't seen this masterpiece just stare at me like I'm some crazy girl to whom her own language isn't good enough so she creates some sort of fancy-like slang and calls everybody brothers not in the good ol' valley-girl way. but welly-welly-well mates, it's just the way this movie affects me. good thing I don't go around smiling through my teeth and searching for a nice way to express the bit of ultra-violence that everybody has inside, eh? :)

The Blues Brothers (On a mission from God)
Terminator 2 (My favorite of the series)
Goodfellas (Actually only watched once, but it's still on my DVR, so I plan to watch again.)
Zombieland (One of my favorite Zombie movies)
Lone Wolf McQuade (Not sure why many people don't like this movie, favorite with Chuck Norris in it)
Law Abiding Citizen (Watching it now)

Yeah, I would also have to say The Dark Knight.

I never saw this movie yet but I will try later.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
While they won't appear on most people's top movies list (including my own), I'll have to go with pretty much any comedy with John Candy. If any of these movies are on, I'll usually watch them, no matter how far into the film it is.

Uncle Buck
The Great Outdoors
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
Stripes
Summer Rental

Mulholland Drive
Die Hard
Aliens
The Matrix
Big Trouble in Little China
The Thing

And kinda cheating but Arrested Development; I could watch that on repeat for the rest of my life.

"I'm afraid I just blue myself"

Raiders of the Lost Ark, I always watch it, even on TV

Saving Private Ryan
Pulp Fiction
Bloodsport...ya that's right!
Toy Story
The Hurt Locker
Clash of the Titans (the old one...not that piece of crap they just soiled the name with)
Fight Club
Troy (all day long)
The Supranos (all weekend long)

Saving Private Ryan
Top Gun
Memphis Belle
Tombstone
Star Wars IV,V,VI
Enemy At the Gates