Barbossa vs. Davy Jones

Tools    

A person is smart. People are dumb
A dispute between a friend and I. Who is the cooler PotC villain; Hector Barbossa or Davy Jones? Note, this is not who could beat who, just a contest of good, old-fashioned kick-assisty. I personally root for Barbossa, for a variety of reasons:
1. He has a monkey.
2. He wears a nice hat.
3. His beard is cooler than DJ.
4. "The Black Pearl" sounds better than "The Flying Dutchman".
5. His cursed crew of skeletons are cooler and more motley than fish-people.
6. He's more piratey, as he is heard to say "YARRRRR!!!".
7. He has a monkey.
8. He uses phrases like "Ye pox-ridden cur".
9. A big black man makes a cooler bo's'un than a hammerhead.
10. In terms of swordsmanship, I'd say he could beat DJ if both were mortal.
11. He has a monkey.
I would appreciate the opinions of others

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
I think that Barbossa is far more badass than Davy Jones.

PS: How the hell do you do spoilers on this site? Its apparently different tags than what I'm used to.

It's an "undead" monkey, but yeah, the monkey is king.

Easy - Barbossa hands-down! My fave scene of all three movie sis when he comes down the steps at the end of Dead Man's Chest - it blew everyone on the theater away. I still laugh everytime I see it.

My favorite line, though is by Jones :

"Do ye fear DEATH-UH?"

A person is smart. People are dumb
Easy - Barbossa hands-down! My fave scene of all three movie sis when he comes down the steps at the end of Dead Man's Chest - it blew everyone on the theater away. I still laugh everytime I see it.

My favorite line, though is by Jones :

"Do ye fear DEATH-UH?"
Interesting tidbit: The actors were told that it would be Annamaria from the first film that would be coming down the stairs, so the look of surprises were real... although you'd think that seeing Geoffery Rush on set would tip them off. :P

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

I think Davey Jones is cooler, he looks awsome and the way he talks is great. He is a badass and his crew is much better. It is a brilliant twist that Will becomes the captain of the flying dutchman.

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
Barbossa, no contest...by the way the coolest person that was in any of the 3 movies was Keith Richards...just sayin...its Keith ****ing Richards...

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
like my daddy always said, cockroaches and keith richards will be alive when the time has come to end~!~ i like davy jones--something about his make-up made him much more scarier. barbossa did have some choice lines but the only thing that was scary was his dammed monkey..