Favorite James Bond Theme Song

Tools    

Live and Let Die
As a teen, I used to love listening to the live version on Wings over America

"Live and Let Die" is my absolute favorite, that song totally rocks, but others that deserve honorable mention:

"Nobody Does it Better"

"Goldfinger"

"Diamonds are Forever"

"A View to a Kill"

"Die Another Day"

On the outside looking in.
"We Have All the Time in the World" from ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE.

Goldfinger 60s
Nobody Does It Better 70s
A View to a Kill 80s
Tomorrow Never Dies 90s

There's also that Gladys Knight Song "If You Asked Me To" in License to Kill. It wasn't the main song and was remade by Celine Dion. I like that Gladys Knight version.
Gladys Knight sang LICENCE TO KILL; Patti LaBelle performed "If You Ask Me To." Both great Bond songs, though.

Hard one this - love Carly Simon's Nobody Does It Better and Sheena Easton's For Your Eyes Only. Present day songs I like are Skyfall and Die Another Day from Madonna.

Didn't find Adele's song for Skyfall all that great.
But atleast it was better than what Jack White did for Quantum of Solace.

Watched SKYFALL again last weekend and while it's a great Bond movie, the song just sits there. Not a huge fan of "Another Way to Die," but at least it has a pulse (and Alicia Keys) to commend it.

I think Skyfall's not a bad song- very in keeping with vintage Bond. Unfortunately the film was dire.

Why do you think it's dire?
Well, it was lol. I don't know if it's the darkest 007 movie ever (haven't seen them all), but it was certainly dark and serious compared to the ones I've watched. Javier Bardem's character was just...omg. Top quality stuff, very creepy.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Goldfinger without a doubt.