Spy Game
0%
0 votes
Revenge
18.42%
7 votes
Other
38 votes. You may not vote on this poll

True Romance, and Man on Fire. I use to love The Hunger during my Goth phase but haven't watched it since.
The Hunger is visually stunning. I watch it on average once a year for the cinematography. A beautifully shot film. A great deal of influence from his brother's Blade Runner, I believe.

Gotta agree with the boys who The Last Boy's Scout. Not sure why I don't have that on DVD yet, but yeah, immensely quotable and lots of fun. True Romance is a close second though.

His other films are pretty entertaining too if you're looking for a sugar rush on a friday night. I rate them all pretty equally with the exception of Days Of Thunder. Never liked that film.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Without a doubt, True Romance.
The Last Boy Scout is undoubtedly my favorite. Great humour and classic one-liners from Bruce Willis. Plus, friday night is a great night for football.
It was between these 2

True Romance by an eggplant

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
True Romance, too, is my favorite with Deja Vu and Unstoppable second and third.

True Romance is in my top 5-love it.

Love Crimson Tide-think it's very underrated.

Saw Top Gun a couple times as a 15yo boy and loved it-not sure how much I'd enjoy it now.

Saw Revenge as a 19yo and enjoyed it a bit-going to give it another watch.

Enjoyed Unstoppable, The Fan, The Last Boy Scout, Days of Thunder, and Beverly Hills Cop 2, but think they are forgettable.

I was very disappointed in Man on Fire and Domino. I thought they were boring and I didn't care for the way he directed them.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
The Last Boy Scout is my favourite ("Touch me again and I'll kill 'ya"), but Crimson Tide is his best.

Domino
I just loooove this movie so much. The way he filmed the mescaline trip at 60 frames second and what it gave onscreen was brilliant.
Deja Vu
Man On Fire

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
True Romance, without a doubt. Although I will give credit to Enemy of the State and The Fan, two underrated Scott films.

Suspect's Reviews

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
My favorite is True Romance but Last Boy Scout is a close second.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Really, really enjoyed Days Of Thunder far more than I expected. It's a cheese gem, very well directed by Scott and a wonderful score by Hans Zimmer. It's not a great film, but a very enjoyable one, and another reason why Scott's death is a horrible tragedy. The man had great skill at making entertainment, evidenced by this and a whole bunch of other films as well.

Top Gun is his most successful movie

....but what is your favourite....

....as in....do you have an opinion?
Top Gun for me.