MoFo Money League Trade Talk and Chit-Chat

Tools    

I just wanted to be upfront about voting against it and saying why, in case it came up later. I am still against the trade, I do think it's lopsided, but if/when it goes through I have to accept it. I certainly don't blame you for accepting it the proposition.
Im of the opinion that AP will probably miss one more game and that's it. If hes done for the year my bold move backfires on me, and Yoda gets Brandon Marshall & 2 ho-hums for free.

If there were no controversy Yoda never would have accepted this 3 for 1, nor would anyone.

You want to have a roster sporting Matt Forte AND Adrian Peterson, this is what it takes, and yes theres risk.

Its all good Justin, and I appreciate you being a man about it and stating it plain

Whew! Thank you to the New England Patriots for lifting my team from it's ass dragging pace. 26 points

He was really struggling the first third of the game, but he came roaring back, yeah. Flipped the odds on that matchup, but still enough players left to go that anything could happen.

Pffffffffffft!!! Matt Forte and the Chicago offense entire being completely stifled by the 49rs. If the second half looks like this first half............

So they say theres a 75% chance Brandon Marshall aint playing. Had to bench him as he was playing the sunday night game. If I didnt I couldnt slide someone in to take his place later because their games would have already been played at 1 or 4pm. So I sat him, and he gets 25.30 points Ive said it before and Ill say it again - I wish there was no bench in FFB.

And Marshall played, even though it looked like he wouldn't when our deal went through.

Meanwhile, I've got an absurd array of WRs, so if anyone's at all weak there, gimme a buzz. B. Marshall, J. Jones, W. Welker, C. Patterson, M. Crabtree. All #1 or #2 guys, basically, and I'm open to moving any of them depending on price.

Still up in the air if he'll get suspended or not though. The NFL filed Petersons case as "Domestic Violence" and not "Personal Conduct". First-time offenders of the domestic violence policy get a six-game ban. Still scary stuff for any of his fantasy owners.

Great. Im making offers to Captain Insano and sending PMs and emails to Sedai since the owners name is Mike, but its not Sedai. Its a different Mike. Just letting everyone else know that didnt like me.

Adam gives me Peyton Manning, CJ Spiller, and Anquan Boldin

I give him Matt Forte, Andrew Luck, and Kelvin Benjamin

...................well its better than my last trade!

Im going to lose this week because I benched Jeremy Maclin for Sammy "#$@^!" Watkins! Am. Pissed.

Wow I must really be slipping. Not just because I'm 0-3 in this league, but moreso because of the offer I sent Adam.

So I sent off a trade offer, and tell Adam in email Im offering CJ Spiller & Andre Johnson for AJ Green.
I get up this morning and see the offer's still there. For some reason I checked the offer, and saw I was offering CJ Spiller & AHMAD BRADSHAW Whoa!! I cancelled and resent the correct offer. Adam said no.

The Paper Curtain = 7thson.
ChunkyDickn Porchleg = Halfangel.

The other three are offline: Adam's Super Pigeons is my friend Adam, who's played in the MoFo league a couple of times before, and Jason is his friend Jason (who I've met a couple of times). Joshua is TONGO's friend.