Is brad pitt one of the greatest actors of the last 25 years or not ??

Tools    

BRAD PITT.........ONE OF THE GREATEST ACTORS OF OUR TIME.....UNDER APPRECIATED AS AN ACTOR UNTIL RECENTLY BECAUSE OF A BIAS AGAINST HIM BECAUSE OF HIS EXTREME GOOD LOOKS HE WAS PASSED OVER FOR AWARDS FOR SOME OF HIS BEST PORTRAYALS IN THE 1990'S AND ONLY NOW IS HE GETTING HIS DUE RECOGNITION FROM THE ACADEMY FOR ROLES THAT ARE STILL GOOD BUT NOTHING LIKE HIS BEST WORK OVER A DECADE AGO....HERE ARE MY CHOICES FOR BRAD PITT'S 10 BEST ROLES.....ENJOY!!!! WATCH THE LINK AND THEN LET ME KNOW IF YOU AGREE WITH MY CHOICES AND SHARE YOURS OR LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK IM OFF MY ROCKER AND HE IS NOT REALLY A GOOD ACTOR.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
No I don't think he is. I enjoy some of his movies, Snatch being his best performance in my eyes. But I don't think he's the greatest.

link didn't work for me.. but i agree brad pitt is one of the greatest actors. snatch, true romance, 12 monkeys, kalifornia, seven, etc

brad pitt is fantastic and very enjoyable to watch.

Brad Pitt is not even an actor: in every movie he appears he never acts instead he is just "Brad Pitt".
I don't know if that's true. I think he's one of the more versatile mainstream actors of our time. You can't really say his roles in Snatch, 12 Monkeys, Inglourious Basterds, Fight Club and Ocean 11 (for instance) have a lot in common.
He always tries top put something unique in his performances, in my opnion.

I agree with the statement. He's one of the best actors of the last 25 years (especially one of the most enjoyable to watch, as he has a lot of charisma) and certainly one of the most succesful.

Good actor, but no even close to be one of the best actors.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
BRAD PITT IS A GOOD ACTOR BUT NOT A GREAT ONE HIS BEST MOVIE WAS FIGHT CLUB BUT HE WAS ALSO GOOD IN INGLORIOUS BASTERDS AND 12 MONKEYS HE USUALLY MAKES ENTERTAINING MOVIES THOUGH SO I THINK HE'S DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BIGGEST MOVIE STARS OF OUR ERA WHAT'S PUNCTUATION OH NO MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS STUCK...YOUR LINK DOESN'T WORK...

I think I'm officially too old for the internet...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Brad Pitt is not even an actor: in every movie he appears he never acts instead he is just "Brad Pitt".
Have you actually seen every movie he's ever made or are you just making a gross generalization based on a few you have seen?

I think he's a solid actor. Not spectacular, but I've never seen him give a bad performance either. Loved him in Fight Club, Kalifornia, True Romance, Interview With the Vampire, Inglourious Basterds, Se7en, 12 Monkeys, Troy, Burn After Reading, Mr. and Mrs. Smith and as the voice of Sinbad in Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Good actor that has been in some very great movies.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You're his best bud?

BRAD PITT IS A GOOD ACTOR BUT NOT A GREAT ONE HIS BEST MOVIE WAS FIGHT CLUB BUT HE WAS ALSO GOOD IN INGLORIOUS BASTERDS AND 12 MONKEYS HE USUALLY MAKES ENTERTAINING MOVIES THOUGH SO I THINK HE'S DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BIGGEST MOVIE STARS OF OUR ERA WHAT'S PUNCTUATION OH NO MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS STUCK...YOUR LINK DOESN'T WORK...

I think I'm officially too old for the internet...
SoRrY aBoUt ThE cAPs lOCk......dOeS tHIs LiNk wOrK

link didn't work for me.. but i agree brad pitt is one of the greatest actors. snatch, true romance, 12 monkeys, kalifornia, seven, etc

brad pitt is fantastic and very enjoyable to watch.
SORRY ABOUT THE LINK TRY IT NOW HERE

ArE yOu kidding mE hE iS tHE mOsT versatile aCtOR aROuND hAvE a lOOk aT tHE dIfFeREnCe iN tHE chARaCTeRS iN MY tOP 10 HeRE iS tHE pROpeR lINk

I think he's typically very good and occasionally great. He's easy to hate on because he's got hunky leading man looks but besides his great emotive performances such as an immature detective in Se7en or as a desperate husband in Babel, he's also skillfully played a variety of comic and/or pathological roles including his hilariously manic portrayal of a delusional paranoid in Twelve Monkeys, a pathetic psychopath in Kalifornia, a dopey trainer out of his depth in Burn After Reading, and of course the charismatic Tyler Durden.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Have you actually seen every movie he's ever made or are you just making a gross generalization based on a few you have seen?

I think he's a solid actor. Not spectacular, but I've never seen him give a bad performance either. Loved him in Fight Club, Kalifornia, True Romance, Interview With the Vampire, Inglourious Basterds, Se7en, 12 Monkeys, Troy, Burn After Reading, Mr. and Mrs. Smith and as the voice of Sinbad in Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas.
I have seen pretty much all his movies but if you watch the link you will see my top 10 and he is amazing in each of those roles....I know he has some others that are not so good....here is the proper link

I think the observation that he wasn't taken as seriously as he should have been because of his looks is a fair one. But I think that was corrected for quite awhile ago. He's a good actor, not a great one, and the quality of his performance has a lot to do with what he's cast in. I don't think he can just make something work the way, say, Tom Hanks usually can. But then, not many people can.

Not.

Has great charm though, but pure acting chops I would put him behind Tom Cruise. There are certain performances which were incredible, but if Brad Pitt were to be in Born On The 4th Of July, compared to Cruise I think Pitt would come off like hes overacting.

Tom Cruise pulled off Lestat. Anne Rice and anyone that read the books thought that would be impossible. Pitt was ok as Louis, but Cruises energy carried that flick at times.

The reason I'm comparing is because I wouldnt categorize Tom Cruise as a great actor either. So Pitt really falls short of that description.