Baby Steps? What is this movie?

Tools    

I am trying to find the title of this movie:
A group of psychiatric patients are being taken, by bus, on an outing. The driver, who is their doctor, suffers a heart attack and the patients must overcome their individual psychoses in order to get him to a hospital.
I believe one of the characters who is agoraphobic encourages himself to leave the bus by repeating, “Baby steps, baby steps …”

Ah, always fun to see how time plays with our memories. I think that's What About Bob?, though if it is it doesn't actually didn't happen that way. In the scene in question, the only patient is Bill Murray's character (Bob); everyone else on the bus is normal, and the driver doesn't get hurt or suffer a heart ache, though Bob does fake one earlier in the film. He also says "baby steps" repeatedly, as it's the title of Dr. Marvin (Richard Dreyfuss') book, which he gives (though he charges for it, naturally) him near the beginning of the film.

"There are two kinds of people in this world: those who like Neil Diamond and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him."

Kind of reminds me of The Dream Team (1989) with Michael Keaton, Peter Boyle and Christopher Lloyd. Been a long time since I've seen it, though.

The Drunk and Happy
yeah, I would have guessed "What about Bob"

Definitely conflated the two movies. And the mental patients don't have to overcome their issues in order to get the injured man (their doctor) to the hospital, rather to get him out and save him from the corrupt police detectives who have put him there in the first place. The only detail from the Bill Murray movie is the "Baby Steps" bit. What About Bob's Dream Team?.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Semper Fooey
The Couch Trip also has a somehat similar scene, but not real close.