Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

The Ladykillers (1955) - 6.5/10.

Was a fun watch. Was fed up with my Eddie Murphy spree, needed a change.

Wild Stawberries- 7.2/10. I'm not going to lie i've only seen two films by Ingmar Bergman, this and The Seventh Seal and they both leave me rather cold. They're not bad films, but they're so painfully dull. Just my opinion. It was a chore watching both of these movies for some reason. I don't know if I want to watch any more of his movies tbh.
Try Persona and Fanny and Alexander, these two are much more aggressive and entertaining.

Try Persona and Fanny and Alexander, these two are much more aggressive and entertaining.
If you actually consider his reactions to the first two movies, it's unlikely he'll think any differently about Persona. Fanny and Alexander is a different story though.

À bout de souffle

The third viewing of John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars. Found it slightly tiring this time around.

If you actually consider his reactions to the first two movies, it's unlikely he'll think any differently about Persona. Fanny and Alexander is a different story though.
Persona is a very different film from the Seventh Seal and Wild Strawberries.

The Bourne Supremacy

Enjoyed it more than the first film, really great story with lots of twists and turns that seemed to grab my interest more. Will expand when I complete trilogy and do Movie Tab post.

Harold and Maude - 7/10

Good movie, a little too morbid for me though even if it is a comedy.

City Lights - 9.5/10

My first Chaplin and i thought it was great, it managed to be both funny and heartwarming. The boxing scene was genius. Looking forward to watching some of his other films, starting with Modern Times.

Harold and Maude - 7/10

Good movie, a little too morbid for me though even if it is a comedy.

City Lights - 9.5/10

My first Chaplin and i thought it was great, it managed to be both funny and heartwarming. The boxing scene was genius. Looking forward to watching some of his other films, starting with Modern Times.
The concept of the movie and plot is unique. But the movie is a bit dull. I watched it around 6 years ago, so i hardly remember any details about it!

The concept of the movie and plot is unique. But the movie is a bit dull. I watched it around 6 years ago, so i hardly remember any details about it!
Are you talking about City Lights or Harold and Maude?

Are you talking about City Lights or Harold and Maude?
Harold and Maude. City Lights is hardly dull!

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Frontier(s)

The cover looked bazaar enough, but it was my friend that wanted to watch it. It wasn't very good, wasn't suspenseful, characters weren't well-done, and it didn't even have the "More Violence Than Hostel and Saw" content that was written on the case. Basically, it's a same old, same old for horror, but in sub-titles for me to read.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Suspiria. Pretty darn good, very creepy and with wonderful sound design. It's not the best plot but I feel as far as Horror films go i really like this one. I give it a 7.8/10. It's a classic.

Gangster Squad

Not a bad film very cliché story, seemed like it got the Hollywood treatment for a true story (or based on one anyway). Acting was pretty good and I think they were all correctly cast. One thing I really did enjoy was the toughness/violence they added to this film reminded me or Scorsese's use of violence in his gangster movies. Overall not bad, I would watch it again.

3.5/5 Stars