Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Funnily enough I watched it again the other night too and of course I loved it. Weird watching it after I have seen Twin Peaks because there's so many similarities from Lynch in the two towns.
I began watching Twin Peaks immediately after I saw Blue Velvet. I know the feeling.

I began watching Twin Peaks immediately after I saw Blue Velvet. I know the feeling.
Yeh liked this time I noticed a lot of subtle things like 2/3 times in Blue Velvet we get a shot of a log truck going past the screen just like Twin Peaks and the diner they use seems almost identical to that of Twin Peaks, gas station seems like Ed's etc.

I also watched Eraserhead for the first time which was great too, notice in that one room has the same carpet as the red room (black lodge) from Twin Peaks

Yeh liked this time I noticed a lot of subtle things like 2/3 times in Blue Velvet we get a shot of a log truck going past the screen just like Twin Peaks and the diner they use seems almost identical to that of Twin Peaks, gas station seems like Ed's etc.

I also watched Eraserhead for the first time which was great too, notice in that one room has the same carpet as the red room (black lodge) from Twin Peaks
I did not notice that! Got to see that movie again! One of my favorite movies! Glad you liked it!

Today I saw Argo for the second time. It's a very good movie with an amazing editing. I'm video editor and this movie is a teaching for me. Maybe the ending is too patriotic but overall I rate the movie in this way :

Most boring film I ever watched. Yi Yi is almost like Back to the Future next to this. I didn't manage to finish it, watched 3/4 of it and turned off. I think that it requires certain cultural affinities to be enjoyed.

Most boring film I ever watched. Yi Yi is almost like Back to the Future next to this. I didn't manage to finish it, watched 2/3 of it and turned off.
That was my response, but I sucked it up to the end. Altman does not agree with my cinematic tastes so far.

Watched Predator after maybe 10 years. Still a good testosterone filled watch.

7.1/10.

Evil Dead 2013

Good movie and a good remake but it missed a strong main character like Ash.

6.5 out of 10

Kekexili: Mountain Patrol (2004) - Lu Chuan

Struggle between a group trying to protect Tibetan Antelope and poachers. Stunning scenery and overall a very good movie.

7.5/10

Barton Fink 7.5/10 I didn't understood everything so after a rewatch I might like it more

Jerry Maguire 8/10 really liked it the message of having a familly is more important than have a successfull Financial life is really well explained

Django Unchained 9.5/10 Even better than when I saw it in the theatre. The music, the acting, the humour it's a masterpiece.

hanna featuring eric bana, this was okay

the whole ten yards bruce willis, matthew perry, a dud.

bandits bruce willis, billy bob. another disappointment

Unregistered User

Do the Right Thing - 7/10

Feel kinda let down after seeing this. Really looked forward to it but ended up feeling a bit deflated. Could have been so much better i think. Wasnt quite as powerful a fiml as i was expecting.

Most boring film I ever watched. Yi Yi is almost like Back to the Future next to this. I didn't manage to finish it, watched 2/3 of it and turned off.
No! You missed the best part.

Well, you also thought Chinatown was boring (or am I wrong?), so I guess our tastes are sometimes very different.