Twitter

Tools    

Does anyone follow people on there?

Not a big fan of Twitter, but I realize it's hit one of those famous "tipping points" sometime in the last couple of months.

I had to register with them recently to do some testing for someone, so MoFo has a feed and all. I'm sure I'll use it now and then, as it makes sense to send out new podcasts and reviews and such across several mediums, but I'm not exactly diving in headfirst on this one.

Ok so people say stalking is a bad thing, yet twitter where you get to follow the day to day actions of life is a good thing. I dont get it, I currently have no interest in Twitter at all.

is twitter really stalking i dont know haha what about facebook

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I have no interest in Twitter and I cringe whenever I hear on Fox News or any other show where they're talking about how people should "tweet" or "twit" them.

Between social networking and social stalking, I'll take networking.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Twitter is absolutely pointless for me because all I need to do is think about a person and I automatically see what they're doing -- sometimes I check their Twitter anyway and you'd be surprised at how much lying is going on.

But besides this, I'm sick of hearing about Twitter on TV all the time. Like when I watch The View, it's all they talk about! Twitter, Twitter, Twitter.

Personally, I wish people would spend more time trying to develop their own psychic abilities.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I joined Twitter with Pedz so we can keep in contact with other members from this game site that we used to post on untill the site went into maintenance, but we keep in contact through MSN and as soon as the site is done we'll be back on there anyway so I dont think much of Twitter at all TBH. Its a load of rubbish, I use FB but im not really on there much either

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
My friend made me an account. I don't understand hating it as avidly as some people do, it's a fun way to communicate, i'd want to follow the mofo twitter! I only have 6 friends on it plus Hugh Jackman because really....i couldn't resist. But it's pretty much as harmless as sending out mass texts, it's the same thing except you don't have to exchange phone numbers.

There are some good twitter pages like celebs diddy has a good one and if your a ranch dressing lover check out www.twitter.com/ranchroadies

A system of cells interlinked
No thanks.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
I love twitter. I understand that some people don't like it and that some people do. I'm one who does. My fella is one who doesn't. I'm a big fan of social networking and most things associated with "Web 2.0".

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

I quite like Twitter, although I'm not a fanatic. I joined Facebook to keep up with some people who live far away but find it too cluttered and hate being invited to join in annoyingly crappy games 10 times a day. Twitter is much more clean and spare.