The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
This Friday evening, at Sofia south park, started the annual "A to Jazz" festival.
The headliner of the first day was John McLaughlin and his band. I've managed to take some photos for the record.

Early taking the position with our bikes and beers:

Later I've advanced closer to the stage to photograph Mr. McLaughlin:

With the heat index it has been over 100° the last two days.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I went to a historical display a month or so back. I don't remember if I shared this here already, but these are all originals from WW2.

You ready? You look ready.
OMG where did u get those? i want one for my new apartment :O
Amazon. There’s tons of options on there. These are 2 ft pieces at 9w each with 395-400nm wavelength. Lots of visible light, so they do a good job for my indented application. But I think I could use 4 more at some point.

Amazon. There’s tons of options on there. These are 2 ft pieces at 9w each with 395-400nm wavelength. Lots of visible light, so they do a good job for my indented application. But I think I could use 4 more at some point.
oh are they big in the parcels tho liker is delivery expensive?

Jeez, here's a blast from the past. I thought we'd lost you forever, @n3wt Good to see you back around the place.

I think I need 4 more blacklights

Giving me hella The Fountain vibes
What are they for?

What are they for?
The black lights or the wall decor? The wall decor glows with the lights, but the lights are just mood lighting. Basically it’s all just decoration.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Jeez, here's a blast from the past. I thought we'd lost you forever, @n3wt Good to see you back around the place.
Cheers mate I’ve been meaning to come back for ages but life happens and then I couldn’t remember my log in details but yoda sorted it for me

Cheers mate I’ve been meaning to come back for ages but life happens and then I couldn’t remember my log in details but yoda sorted it for me
Yeah, life has a habit of doing that.

What is an Instax printer?
It's a device that prints Instax Mini sized photos. About the size of a credit card.

https://instax.com/mini_link/en/

I bought the Mini 11 yesterday which uses the same instant film.

https://instax.com/mini11/en/

Same technology as the good ole Polaroids of yore.

Flash vs flash covered by gaffer's tape

So I still have some fine tuning and some basic cleanup to do but converting my garage into a home theater and a man cave has been quite the task. I am supposed to get new insulated garage doors in a few days and that rough look around them will look better I hope.

I had a Viking themed birthday party recently and liked the decor so I left a lot of it up.

Also a few pictures from the birthday party. I started out as king but lost my throne in the Kings Tourney by one point to my lousy neighbor who didn't even dress up ..