Missing MoFos

Tools    

Alas, with the ease of use that such a forum comes with, comes a similar ease to just up-and-disappear one day without a trace. This thread is to keep track of the MoFos who either more or less vanished, or, in some cases, have just been too dang busy to grace us with their presence. I'll edit this post to reflect others' suggestions every now and then.

The cutoff I've chosen is about a month without any activity (generally), and at least a few hundred posts. Here's a few off the top of my head...those in maroon have been known to stop in now and then, briefly.
  • thmilin (busy)
  • spudracer (in the Navy)
  • Sexy Celebrity (you all know the story)
  • Steve (???)
  • Nikki (busy)
  • Mary Loquacious (busy?)
  • Herod (???)
  • firegod (???)
  • Kong (???)
  • n7of9 (???)
  • bluebottle (???)
  • Sullivan (???)
A few missing MoFo reports on the verge of entering the dusty old archives...
  • bigvalbowski (???)
  • BrodieMan (???)
  • L .B . Jeffries (???)
  • patti (busy)
  • SultanBigPants (???)
  • Fez Wizardo (???)
  • Laurie L (???)
  • mecurdius (???)
  • Zephyrus (???)
Any others I'm missing, or any information that can replace the question marks?

My life isn't written very well.
If MaryLo is reading this as a guest, she'd better just log in and drop me a smilie! Too busy indeed!

I also miss Austruck and Gracie--not too common 'round here anymore.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Beale's been missing... or maybe I just miss it whenever he posts.

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by Yoda
Nikki (???)
Nikki finished school and got a job, and no longer has the time.

I have chatted to her a few times in the past few months, so she is alive and well.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Sexy Celebrity (you all know the story)
I don't,
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Hondo333
I don't,
Originally Posted by MinionTV
I don't know the story either, where is Jason ?
This is Sexy Celebrity's last post, it was in the thread How Long?
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I am truly saddened that all of this has happened, for Jason, for myself, and for you guys. I never wanted this to happen. MoFo has been a great thing for me, but time has changed and I have changed and we're moving on, Jason and I. I know how you are, Brian, and I know you were drunk, but it does hurt me that you threatened to fly down here and hurt someone who's protected me and provided for me and loved me for a long time now. Jason and I have been together since November 2003 and I plan to be with him till the day I die and then beyond. I invited Jason to join MoFo last year because I wanted him to share something that made me happy, but it hasn't made him happy. I know that he's certainly tried to fit in here, and he wanted the same kind of love and adoration that I get from all of you. I know you all don't know him well, but it would have made me happy if he had received that. Certainly, many of you did greet him with kindness and you welcomed him in his introductory thread.

But, I dunno... maybe MoFo has shown Jason things about me or my past that he doesn't like to think about. He said that I was different here than I am in real life. That's probably made him uncomfortable, and I completely understand. I have been pissed off many times before over things that are a part of his life. He's stopped talking to certain people and has even stopped doing certain things just for me, because he loves me more than anyone else. I should give that kind of love back to him. I tried to before - I stayed away from Movie Forums for him. But when I saw that you guys were missing me, I wanted to come back and he said that if it would really make me happy, I can. But it doesn't make him happy. There are many personal reasons for these kind of things, but he finds some of you (Bri, Matt) awful and doesn't understand why I'd want to hang around here. I have to completely respect this because it could have been me in his position. If I didn't like him hanging around Movie Forums, I would be hellbent on getting him to stop going there - HELLBENT!

If you wanna hate us now, that's fine. I have enough good memories of Movie Forums to just go on. I'm leaving Movie Forums now for Jason and for myself, for my growth and for our mutual happiness. I'm very proud to be a part of MoFo's history and I'm happy that I helped many of you and touched your lives. But it's time to move on. Please embrace some new people who come around here. Give someone new the love and attention you all gave me. Replace me.

Your former Sexy Celebrity,
Jason

A system of cells interlinked
Firegod hit me with some good rep recently, but I haven't seen him otherwise (in threads etc...)

I really miss L.B. Jeffries. I'm not sure why he drifted away. I haven't heard from him in ages now, privately. Oh, well. Come back, Shane! Or rather I mean, Come back, Geoff!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I spoke to one of these people yesterday, but I'm not allowed to say who, because their psychotic significant other may just be reading this.

I nearly died when the MoFo in question wrote that they'd only recently convinced their jealous lover to remove content control from their Internet broswer.

Now, call me crazy, but I think that the time to get the Hell out of there passed a long, long time ago...

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
I nearly died when the MoFo in question wrote that they'd only recently convinced their jealous lover to remove content control from their Internet broswer.

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
I spoke to one of these people yesterday, but I'm not allowed to say who, because their psychotic significant other may just be reading this.

Now, call me crazy, but I think that the time to get the Hell out of there passed a long, long time ago...
I wonder if the person whose psychotic significant other may just be reading this still considers me the worst bastard who ever lived.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I wonder if the person whose psychotic significant other may just be reading this still considers me the worst bastard who ever lived.
Well hell, if he doesn't, i do

I See You When You're Sleeping
The worst bastard ever? That wouldn't make you a very good bastard would it?

Where oh where is Beale?

zBLARz i havent seen him post in awhile

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I miss Travis_Bickle, we seem to have similar interest in movies.

I think I understand why he doesn't post much.