Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Tools    

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Emily Bergl ("Carrie 2: The Rage") is tipped to play Claire Redfield in the sequel with filming loosely scheduled for a mid-August start.

Messenger from Hades' Gate
The preview/commericial for Umbrella Corp was sweet! Zombie movies may come a dime a dozen, but who cares! I just wish that somehow they could get Bruce Campbell to make a cameo appearance!

Woohoo! Milla is back! Thank you, Lord!

I'm actually looking forward to this movie. I liked the first RE movie too...

This was a great action movie/suspense movie. It keep you guessing , but not confused at the outcome like some movies do.

Evolution in Progress...
Well i am glad to see that there are other people on the forum who like RE, i had a bunch of my friends who think they know things about filmaking tell me RE was unoriginal in its plot... well duh! It's based on a game, so it doesn't have to be original, and come on when everyone gets sliced up by the lasers in the room on the way to the red queen... beautiful (just wish they would have kept some more people alive, so they could kill them off later...hehe). My only beef with RE (and it is a personal one) is killing of Rain... who is so Focking fine it is unbelievable. Michelle, wherever you are... i love you and i wouldn't shoot you even if you were a zombie... you could eat away at your hearts content with me

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

i wonder when the official trailer is gonna come out. I hate the teaser trailer.

Hi
Wow. Jill Valentine. Thank you.

Someone Save Us College Kids
o i just cant stand it. I liked the movie good story and everything just one problem the ending youd think they could come up with something justa little more.

Its like thoose movies that have the one ending making it look like there going to be a sequel but theres not like movies such as

Mission to mars
dusk till dawn

And realy short movies like they were done by HBO or something now i dont mean to critize or antything i just cant stand movies like that.

Originally Posted by Frank Castle
going to be a sequel but theres not like movies such as

Mission to mars
dusk till dawn

from dusk till dawn had 2 sequels actually....

Thursday Is Best
that trailer look awsome, i like trailers were it doesnt reveal anything untill either the next one or the movie makes u want to speed up time cant wait..

anyone got an idea on when the offical trailer is set to come out?

Originally Posted by theshape82
from dusk till dawn had 2 sequels actually....
yeah but the way they ened it made it look like that.
let me refraze what i said okay you know how like in dusk till dawn they just go to the bar
then fight off the vampires guy leaves girl the end

and i ment to say ghosts of mars
easy mistake sorry

but you know how they just fight the evil ghost monsters and the girl and ice cube go on the train every body dead except the two and ice cube leaves her then meets up with at the end.
any conection the end

thats a simularity to resident evil ending every body survied except that one guy and the girl the guy leaves girl because captured buy doctors and umbrella.
i just dont get it

just checked out the trailer one word can express what i have seen promiseing

just checked out the trailer one word can express what i have seen promiseing
i was talkin about an official trailer, not the teaser

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
i was talkin about an official trailer, not the teaser

sorry man your out of luck i havent seen the trailer sorry try google thats how i sad to say find all my info on movies

yeah but the way they ened it made it look like that.
let me refraze what i said okay you know how like in dusk till dawn they just go to the bar
then fight off the vampires guy leaves girl the end

and i ment to say ghosts of mars
easy mistake sorry

but you know how they just fight the evil ghost monsters and the girl and ice cube go on the train every body dead except the two and ice cube leaves her then meets up with at the end.
any conection the end

thats a simularity to resident evil ending every body survied except that one guy and the girl the guy leaves girl because captured buy doctors and umbrella.
i just dont get it
did you ever play the games?
when the doctors are carting away the guy they say they are putting him in the nemesis project
nemesis is a big name in the resident evil world...hell he was the main baddy in both RE2&3 and RE3 was named for him
and the way it ends with the girl standin there alone in a destroyed city is a promise of a sequal because RE2&3 both focus on the characters moving around the city while it's like that(although alot of resident evil 2 is in the police station....)