Best (Worst) Movie Deaths

Tools    

Alloh boyz, I am Legend is a great movie! Best build up to a death in a movie would have to be the character "Billy" played by Sonny Landham in the original Predator with Arnie!
What a build up....what a death...

regards: machado

I actually think the death of the Godfather's daughter was one of the best.

"The needs of the many outway the needs of the few"
... thats right, I'm talking about:

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
The dramatic, sacrificial and heroic death of Spock (Leonard Nimoy) to save the doomed ship

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I know it is stupid, but Sean William Scott's death in Final Destination, just OW!

The Pig Monster in Galaxy quest!!! "He turn inside out and then it exploded" hehehe!!! I like that show

The King of Movies
the best was in American History X, BITE THE CURB MOTHER****ER!

no just kidding =P.

the ending of Godfather Part 3 when Michael Corleone dies.
ARRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST BOUGHT THE GOD FATHERS AND I WAS GOING TO WATCH THEM!!!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USE F**KING SPOILERS!!!!! I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING THEM FOR A MONTH NOW!!!

The blonde chick's death at the beginning of Jaws... that got me out of the water for a while ( thank god it was winter here when i first saw it)

ARRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST BOUGHT THE GOD FATHERS AND I WAS GOING TO WATCH THEM!!!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USE F**KING SPOILERS!!!!! I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING THEM FOR A MONTH NOW!!!
Well the title is best (worst) movie deaths and character's deaths can be a major ending to a movie. Enter with caution next time.

Originally Posted by king_of_movies_316

Oh.... that's terrible! Of course at my age I thought everyone had seen the Godfather at least once by now... Don't worry, it's still worth watching

The King of Movies
Well the title is best (worst) movie deaths and character's deaths can be a mjor ending to a movie. Enter with caution next time.
If the title said spoilers i might of enterd with caution, but guess what? It didn't. Thats why there is someting called a spoiler tag.

If the title said spoilers i might of enterd with caution, but guess what? It didn't. Thats why there is someting called a spoiler tag.
I'm just saying, a character's death is normally a huge part of the movie, and sometimes ends the movie. Spoiler tags are mainly used for new releases, not an 18 year old movie that's a threequel to arguably the most respected movie ever, in which the ending is pretty common knowledge. But hey, thanks for the negative rep anyway.

Yoda, can you edit the title so it can spoilers? You can be Cpt. Obvious for once.

Best Death Scenes

Braveheart

Raiders of the Lost ark is amazing as far as death scenes

Obiwan getting killed by Darth Vader

Fatal Attraction when you think shes dead she gets up to attack him and then his wife shoots her.

The guy who falls into the helicopter blades in The Last Boyscout.

When Willem Dafoe dies in platoon . That is just tragic.

I don't need a bigger boat.
Willem DaFoe in "Platoon"
Richard Dreyfuss in "Always" (beautifully subtle)
Paul Newman in "Cool Hand Luke"
James Cosmo in "Braveheart"
David Warner in "The Omen"
Al Pacino in "Scarface"

But the BEST one ever........
Janet Leigh in "Psycho"

The only death scene that I have ever had to look away from was in Saw IV, where the woman was having her scalp ripped off by her hair. I don't know why this bothered me so much, considering I'm completely bald and know that this could never happen to me.

(spoiler, duh)

The Human Centipede. Pretty sure getting blood poisoning after having your mouth surgically attached to someone else's anus is the absolute worst way to go.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST SPOILER BELOW!!!!

When Fonda finds out why he's just been killed at the moment of death. Most excellent karma, and milked perfectly by Sergio Leone.

And the award for worst special effects, but funniest death scene ever goes to:

Oh yeah, you chuckled some ^^.