What movie genre would your life be?

Tools    

So if your life was a film what genre what would it fit into? Like if you travel across country a lot maybe your life is a road movie. Or if you're a stoner you could categorize your life as a stoner movie etc.

Mine feels like a silent film with elements of social surrealism. Not long ago I was walking around the high Street and I couldn't help but notice that literally almost all of the elderly women down the high Street were wearing red coats. It freaked me out a bit as for all I know they all could be part of a cult or something. So yeah s*** gets surreal at times. There is a touch of black comedy in my life too. Not long back there was a re-showing of The green mile in my local theater. When the scene came around where Percy forgets to wet the sponge and the guy's head burst into flames I was pissing myself laughing I literally had tears coming down my face. I got some dirty looks but that's life I guess. Overall though my life currently would probably be a silent movie. What's yours?

Slow cinema experimental in the style of Jeanne Dielman except with a lot of philosophical dialogue.

That's a very detailed description At least your life isn't a psychological horror with scenes of cannibalism. So it could be worse

British girl fulfills her dream of moving from England to NYC. Movie shows that dreams do come true if you really want it or if you’re stupid enough to go after a dream.

That's a very detailed description At least your life isn't a psychological horror with scenes of cannibalism. So it could be worse
The above is me minus the cannibalism. Was just about to volunteer that info in a post of my own and saw the above.

The above is me minus the cannibalism. Was just about to volunteer that info in a post of my own and saw the above.

Well I hope the psychological horror part of your life will pass. What genre would you like your life to be? Like me I would like to find myself in the middle of a chick flick with Denise Richards and Sharon stone 😛