Make your confession to your fellow MoFos

Tools    

I have become so picky about films and so irrationally upset/annoyed by things I don’t like that I’ve been rewatching old favourites for months. It’s a dead end and I do my best to get out of it, but so far, to no avail.
The best thing about re-watching favorite movies is that one knows it’s a good movie.

My confessions:

Some of my movies are not in proper alphabetical order.

I went and saw all the Twilight movies at the theatre.

I bought all the 50 Shades of Grey movies.

I secretly enjoy Hallmark Christmas movies.

My confessions:

Some of my movies are not in proper alphabetical order.

I went and saw all the Twilight movies at the theatre.

I bought all the 50 Shades of Grey movies.

I secretly enjoy Hallmark Christmas movies.
Mine is I have abandoned the final season of Yellowstone even though I paid for the dvd for the first half of the season. Kevin Costner looks as bored with the show as I am.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
My confessions:
And here I was thinking that the first one is no biggie, so the rest will be acceptable, too. Wow, you heretic!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Yes, most film critics agree that the series picks up steam around Fifty Shades of Grey Part 12: Everyone Gets Spanked. I think Part 17 is my favourite. That's the musical version where they introduce the talking puppies.

I hate It's a Wonderful Life

I hate westerns (loved Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid though, which I just saw for the first time a couple of days ago

I hate foreign films (hate subtitles, don't like reading at the movies)

I think The Band Wagon is better than Singin in the Rain

I hated Annie Hall and can't believe it won the Oscar for Best Picture of 1977

I was bored to death by 2001: A Space Odyssey and Dances with Wolves

I have never seen Citizen Kane, On the Waterfront, Lawrence of Arabia, or A Man for all Seasons
Since posting this I have seen Citizen Kane and On the Waterfront and thought they were both excellent.

Since posting this I have seen Citizen Kane and On the Waterfront and thought they were both excellent.
On the Waterfront is a great movie.

Yup, that's how I felt about Gladiator too.
Same.

Not even gonna ask what this is.
Road Trip (2000)

Psychopathic Psychiatrist
I really love to hate James Cameron´s TITANIC.