The Family Stallone coming to Paramount +

Tools    

Tons o fun girls galore. Someone should ask whens the last time you saw another man

But in reality its a show and no matter how hard they try to be natural everyones playing up the camera and the end product will be a gross misrepresentation of their true lives with imbalances and plenty of feigning. Better that way. A true reality show would feature victims of hidden cameras 100% unaware of the reconnaissance.

What I'm really saying here is the one and only people who will watch these type of shows are the peeping tom type and thats great because we can profile them and cut them out of our lives and prevent life opportunities for them, so truly, these so called 'reality shows' serve a greater purpose.

Goodbye forever, we'll never need you.

I truly believe anybody who is willing to watch a reality show to learn the personal lives of complete strangers not connected to them are the sprt of people who have opinions that are never worth listening to. They're social leaches plain and simple. Get a life you cheap loser. Nobody needs you and they never will.

My previous post reads pretty negative but I guess when you say reality show it hits a primal nerve and then when you associate a big action name that you respect with it, thats going too far. I'm not too keen with the reality TV and liked TV a lot more when there was no such thing.