Hockey Talk: NHL Thread and stuff

Tools    

I knew I forgot about someone.

He was also very good, but had a horrible team much of the time.
He's my favourite Leafs coach of all time. I was just old enough to start getting into hockey and they made some nice runs with him in the late 90s/early 00s. A big part of my childhood.

VGK stamps out the almighty Oilers haha

Gotta like their odds to make the final regardless of whether Seattle or Dallas wins tonight

Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights
I really, really hope this, but I'm so afraid Vegas will win. At least Robertson needs to wake up and start scoring some goals again. Oh, and Otter needs to stay on the last game's level.

Florida Panthers vs Carolina Hurricanes
This one feels like a coin toss for me and I don't even care which team moves forwards as they both have lots of Finns for me to cheer There have been talks that Teräväinen is ready to play so that's a definite plus for Carolina.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Will The Coyotes just move and end this nonsense.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I'm surprised if there isn't a team in Houston by 24-25 season. Who knows, maybe they relocate already this summer?
Anywhere except for Atlanta.

Well done by the local team.

I'll take VGK over Dallas

...and I think Florida can keep their Cinderella story going and beat Carolina

Lol at people sleeping in the stands for that one....

VGK wins game 1 in what I expect to be the first of several OT games this series

4 straight overtime games this conference finals, crazy

It's a good thing the Leafs management didn't completely implode over losing to a team who is seemingly dispensing with everyone.

Oh wait...

This ridiculous notion that somehow there is some kind of x factor that can be found that makes a team win during the playoffs once again ruins people's brains.

The Leafs are one of the winningest teams in the NHL over the past nine years. And for all their faults, they are also a constantly entertaining team regardless of not winning a Stanley Cup.

But because they lose to Florida during their best regular season in possibly decades, let's call for everyone's head. Let's edge ourselves ever closer to dismantling a good team because the fans and the media thrive on being a bunch of overacting twats.

Moments like this make me glad I moved out of that city.

Florida's style is really making me believe that they are just going to bulldoze whoever they play in the final.

Benn gets 2 games for that hit last night on Stone, Stars fans show their crudeness by throwing trash on the ice....quite the ending to this season coming for Dallas

I feel like I should hedge my emotions a bit and bet on Florida to win this