Happy Birthday, Holden Pike!

Tools    

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Happy Birthday Pike!!
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday, you ol' coot!

At fifty-three I am contemplating removing the H from my nom de plume and going by Olden Pike. I am now a few years older than Abe Vigoda was when he played Tessio in The Godfather. He did live to be ninety-four. Vigoda, not Tessio. "Can't do it, Sally."

Thanks for the B-Day wishes. Had a very nice dinner out at one of our favorite Italian restaurants with my wife, step sons, and three-year-old granddaughter, my folks stopped by for a bit in the morning, and I got an offer letter for a new job that I accepted which includes a significant salary increase. Then the weekend was full of band gigs. So it was a terrific birthday.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
Congrats on the new job! Sounds exciting, as well as rewarding with the big increase in pay.

A grand birthday, indeed!

Cheers Holden!