Flipping Tv channels scene

Tools    

There was a comedy show maybe from 90s or 2000s

And two people are watching tv

One person is flipping channels really fast in a funny way and doesn’t even have time to see which channel he is flipping

Then he says there’s nothing to watch in a funny way and other person responds 800 channels with nothing to watch in a very funny way

Anyone know which show this scene was from ?

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
There was a scene kinda like that in an episode of Babylon 5 with the Psi-Cop Bester saying a similar line.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Not this one sorry

I wish I could help, but your description is too stereotypical of these two to allow any other ideas to enter my head...

I remember an episode of rocket power where this specific situation happened. Otto was changing the channels and said to his sister Reggie that there was nothing on the tv. And then Reggie replied that there are 800 ( i don’t know if the said this specific number) channels and you can’t find anything? Or something like that.
I think after that Reggie takes the controller, also goes by every channel and agrees that there is nothing good on the tv.