4. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
5. Star Wars
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Alien
8. The Godfather Part II
9. Apocalypse Now
10. Chinatown

I know... just ask Holden.

But it won't be The Godfather. I've seen no signs the world's gone mad.

I know... just ask Holden.

But it won't be The Godfather. I've seen no signs the world's gone mad.
You've obviously not read the animation thread.

Alien is extremely popular. The sequel, Aliens, came in at 11th on the '80s list. I figured I was probably making a mistake by thinking Alien would be #10. I doubt it's next. I hope it's not next. It better be Cuckoo.

You've obviously not read the animation thread.
Better get there fast if you wanna be part of the 5 person committee that will jumpstart the failing Animation Countdown. Although, maybe they'll turn it into a 100 person committee.

There's a good idea for a list. Top 100 MoFos To Be On The Animation Countdown Committee.

Better get there fast if you wanna be part of the 5 person committee that will jumpstart the failing Animation Countdown. Although, maybe they'll turn it into a 100 person committee.

There's a good idea for a list. Top 100 MoFos To Be On The Animation Countdown Committee.
Top 100 Committees in Animated Films.

Star Wars is going to be higher than #5, because Empire Strikes Back was #5 on the '80s Countdown.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Completely offtopic:

Le Samurai clip + Drive music = pure AWESOMENESS!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.