A guy breaks the bones in his arm and uses them to kill the mob boss?

Tools    

Hello to anyone reading this, I'm new here.

As the title says it. I watched this movie on a TV years ago. It's about some muscle guy that is strong like an animal, that just got out either from a prison or a gym, something like that.

Anyway, the scene that got carved in my memory is near the end, when the mobsters finally catch up with him and tie him up in some warehouse. They leave him alone for a moment, and what does he do? - He takes a hammer and breaks his arm in half, under the elbow! Because he knew that they would search him before meeting with the boss. And when the boss finally comes, the protagonist jumps at him and cuts his throat with the exposed broken bone from his arm.

That is pretty much everything I can remember. I think it was possibly a "B" rated movie, so no recognizable actors. Maybe there was a girl there, I dunno. The rest of the plot was very cliche.
The only thing I do remember is that the movie portrayed the protagonist as an unstoppable animal. I think that they killed him in the end, but he got what he wanted - killing the mob boss.

Sorry I can't remember more. I don't even know how to google it, because I have no reference point except that scene.

Thanks in advance!

(EDIT)

I have found this movie called Recoil (2011), starring Steve Austin and Danny Trejo. For a good part of the trailer, I thought I have found my movie. I think it refreshed my memory that the main guy was bald, and looked almost exactly like Steve Austin. Also, it's very similar in nature - a lot of fistfights, bars in small towns, a generic chick. Alas, Steve survives in the end and no self-breaking the arm with a hammer.

I don't know, but I kinda wanna see it now

"127 Hours Part 2: Cutthroat Island"? I'm not sure that I follow. When I google it, it comes out either as "127 Hours", a movie with James Franco or as "Cutthroat Island", a movie about pirates?

In any case, it's not either of those.

Here's a link to films/tv with the keyword "broken-bone" on IMDb - nothing on it that I've seen jumps out at me as the answer but I have a dreadful memory so who knows maybe it'll be of some assistance?

Thanks! I didn't find anything, but I did find this movie Recoil (2011), starring Steve Austin and Danny Trejo.

(Can't post a link to the trailer on YT)

For a good part of the trailer, I thought I have found my movie. I think it refreshed my memory that the main guy was bald, and looked almost exactly like Steve Austin. Also, it's very similar in nature - a lot of fistfights, bars in small towns, a generic chick. Alas, Steve survives in the end and no self-breaking the arm with a hammer.

"127 Hours Part 2: Cutthroat Island"? I'm not sure that I follow. When I google it, it comes out either as "127 Hours", a movie with James Franco or as "Cutthroat Island", a movie about pirates?

In any case, it's not either of those.
Sorry, I was going for a joke. 127 Hours was about a guy who cut off his arm, and Cutthroat, the pirate movie, fit your plot.

Thanks! I didn't find anything, but I did find this movie Recoil (2011), starring Steve Austin and Danny Trejo.

(Can't post a link to the trailer on YT)

For a good part of the trailer, I thought I have found my movie. I think it refreshed my memory that the main guy was bald, and looked almost exactly like Steve Austin. Also, it's very similar in nature - a lot of fistfights, bars in small towns, a generic chick. Alas, Steve survives in the end and no self-breaking the arm with a hammer.
Ok, sorry you didn't find the exact movie but maybe if you edit the extra details into your original post hopefully they might help someone else locate the movie. To edit a post click on the cog icon at the top-right above the post and select the 'Edit' option.